Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone speculate there is gonna be a goal today? Maybe St Paddy's day? We have nothing really for this holiday & the recipes are not good!!

Farm Supplier
    the time is 3:18am & post was set as 9:18 am why?

Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    Does anyone speculate there is gonna be a goal today? Maybe St Paddy's day? We have nothing really for this holiday & the recipes are not good!!
    There won’t be a new goal today. They new goals usually start on Tuesday and Thursday and the current goals aren’t over yet.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone thinking we will get a new goal today? When does the other one expire? 🤔

Executive Chef
    At the time of this writing, there are exactly 7 hours left on faerie goals. So maybe tomorrow? They've left 24 hours in between goals the last couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    At the time of this writing, there are exactly 7 hours left on faerie goals. So maybe tomorrow? They've left 24 hours in between goals the last couple of times.
    A lot of the games got new goals or events yesterday, DS, FS2, RS2 and CS so I'm thinking they might actually give RS and BS new goals today. Since they've been starting the goals on Tue and Thurs idk if they'd do one tomorrow and I doubt they'd wait until next Tues.

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

On a different topic, why have we stopped getting the polls after goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    A lot of the games got new goals or events yesterday, DS, FS2, RS2 and CS so I'm thinking they might actually give RS and BS new goals today. Since they've been starting the goals on Tue and Thurs idk if they'd do one tomorrow and I doubt they'd wait until next Tues.
    I saw the Shamrock has been added to the beginning of the gift scroll; as of about a hour or two ago. NEW goal starting soon?!

Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    I saw the Shamrock has been added to the beginning of the gift scroll; as of about a hour or two ago. NEW goal starting soon?!
    Yay! Hopefully we're getting a St Patrick's Day theme since I lost the re-released appliance they had last year. MAYBE Storm8 is feeling generous lol since Fashion Story actually got a goal today *faints*

Rhino Keeper
    Chestnut Roaster, Candy Heart Stove, Outdoor Grill, Nacho Machine, Smoker Pit have onle 1 recipe, you can make many grill dishes, same on smoker pit, why not to make peanut butter to those who loves it? But really possible to add more recipes to these appliances

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast