Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The last two goals were a bit rubbish, so please let it be a autumn one!!
    Goal has arrived, the only thing that Autumn is the side goal.

Farm Supplier
    I lost the out of forum page that shows the speculated dates for upcoming goals. Does anyone have it please?

Also, is it within the next 12 hrs the new goal arrives?
    I always think there should be at least 1 week between new goals, not 24hrs, so we can get back on our feet again...but hey ho
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 09-19-19 at 02:19 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    I lost the out of forum page that shows the speculated dates for upcoming goals. Does anyone have it please?

Also, is it within the next 12 hrs the new goal arrives?
    I always think there should be at least 1 week between new goals, not 24hrs, so we can get back on our feet again...but hey ho
    I'll have to look for the link to the goal calendar but the next goal should be a 5 Day Goal that starts tonight around 830 pm Eastern Time.

EDIT: Here's the link for the speculation calendar, Vana included both BS and RS: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827

Farm Supplier
    Oooo that's not the same one that I saw before, but it's good enough for me.
    Thank you Anniras'

Farm Supplier
    Soooo no goal today then. Eastern time could mean one of two things, but either means it's not happening today after all.

Rhino Keeper
    Reset time is around 8am BST.
    (Rajaz)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    Soooo no goal today then. Eastern time could mean one of two things, but either means it's not happening today after all.
    Sorry for the confusion on the time issue.

The Goal should start in a little more than an hour - 830 PM Eastern Time as in the East Coast of America. S8 is located on the West Coast so I suppose technically the goal starts at 530 PDT, I just use EDT because I'm from the East Coast.

I usually only say Eastern Time because it's generally accepted as being either/both EST and EDT. I suppose I should start listing these things in UTC so that everyone can then just convert to their local times.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 09-19-19 at 04:23 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Goal tomorrow?

Nightclub Owner
    I'm hoping we get a Halloween goal so we can have the new items in time to display them for the actual holiday. The past BS goal was amazing, all the items and recipes were lovely and tied together so well - it gives me hope for the next RS goal!

Farm Supplier
    Why is it, that there is always a group of people "In the know" in game, as to knowing when EXACTLY a goal is going to drop, yet there is nothing on forums and this particular one...isn't even on the speculation calendars...?