Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Farm Supplier
    It's not a mix-up, we got more time because of some bugs

I guess we'll have to wait and see if that changes the schedule or they just let both goals run simultaneously

Farm Supplier
    duplicate post

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsCAM View Post
    I was wondering if there will still be 5 day Goal dropping on Thursday July 30th even though there is a current 15 Day goal still going ?! There is still about 5 days left on current goal and next up coming speculated goal is set for tomorrow? That?s never happened before (at least from while I was playing). So I?m wondering if it?s a mix up between BS & RS maybe?!

I still haven?t finished the current 15 day goal bc of a lot of personal issues and I?m running really behind now. So it?s kind of giving me anxiety bc I still want to try and build another goal oven or ask request for oven parts but not sure if I should with 5 day supposedly coming. Ughh 
    All known details are in the current Goal Thread but in general, we have no word as to whether or not the goal extension will alter the next goal release.

Is it likely that the mini goal will be cancelled due to the current goal running into extra time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimalena View Post
    Is it likely that the mini goal will be cancelled due to the current goal running into extra time?
    Probably be the crab grill oven again anyways looool. I have neighbours asking to hold gifts, but not sure if it will overlap. There have been times where 2 goals ran at same time. Only time will tell

Rhino Keeper
    Would love to see a goal which adds extra recipes to the Nacho machine
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    I hope there will be goal on whats happening today the pandemic thing its a reality that all of us is facing all over the world i know its only an escapist game for some of us playing and they dont want to see the harsh reality on the game but lets face it its happening some suggestions a Food Panda delivery at home. people wearing masks doing grocery at social distance something like that thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Finally! We're getting a sale tomorrow - hope it's a big one!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 08-26-2020 Sale Preview.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	56384

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Finally! We're getting a sale tomorrow - hope it's a big one!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 08-26-2020 Sale Preview.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	56384
    Great!! Can someone tell me how the Magic Oven works? It’s a lot of diamonds to spend so I would like to know ALL about this magic thing ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDane View Post
    Great!! Can someone tell me how the Magic Oven works? It’s a lot of diamonds to spend so I would like to know ALL about this magic thing ��
    If you hit the "I" in the lower left corner you will get a pop up that explains what the appliance offers.

---------
    Sale thread up here.