Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Please add new recipes to the basic stove grill and oven constantly getting new special stoves is getting monotonous

Executive Chef
    It would be nice to have a Valentine's Day in the upcoming week with all items in the game's history re-release for individual purchases.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Hello team s8!
    I really like the mission from 2016 Valentine's day, everything is great, but unfortunately I missed it, because I play a restaurant story from 2017 and I know that the missions are not repeated!
    Please now when the love mission comes, release cupid foutan as a special offer! And always have a stove from past old missions as a special offer. Otherwise there is no way to have these great stoves. I hope someone pays attention to me! As a serious player, I want to have all the stoves from past old missions and to play and develop my restaurant

Hello
    Unlock the old stoves from past missions. Every month unlock 2 stoves from old missions, these stoves cost 30 diamonds and which player wants to buy it! I want a cupid foutan and a decadent stove and if they are unlocked now I will buy one! no matter how much they cost

S8 watch how many players want the same thing! We even tell you that we will pay and ... NOTHING! Unlock all stoves from old missions to cost diamonds + regular missions and whatever stove, oven or fountain to buy and build! It's stupid of me to look at a lot of locked questions! I THINK NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO US HERE and we are writing about nothing. Watch what the players want

Executive Chef
    It will be great to have a St. Patrick's sale for both bakery and restaurant with less than a week left.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    Does anyone know where the 2021 July-December speculation calendar was published? Or has it not been published?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmarl View Post
    Does anyone know where the 2021 July-December speculation calendar was published? Or has it not been published?
    It's typically posted in this thread. I'm guessing it's not published yet.

Thank you.