Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef

Where's the sale?

Ok so it's a week until Christmas Eve and they've not added a sale don't we normally get on in December or did they add it to Black Friday...
    I really want a sale! Come on Storm8!

Edit (Pixie) - moved to Speculation Thread
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-17-17 at 12:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I want Holiday Ham, fruitcake in basic oven, apple cider in drink machine

me too and lets keep them...

i think the next goal will be New Year Goal, but I don't have any idea what parts to collect...anyone onmhere know what we collected as basic n new parts last year???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshiny_Day View Post
    i think the next goal will be New Year Goal, but I don't have any idea what parts to collect...anyone onmhere know what we collected as basic n new parts last year???
    Last year's 2016 New Year update (for welcoming 2017) was the Jet Black oven. It uses basic parts - Gold Spring, Steel & Dark Bolts. It wasn't a goal, just new stuff that entered the market.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

They need to give you more time on goals I work sometimes and it's hard to keep up.

I would love to see new winter sports for the 2018 Winter Olympics! Maybe re-release ice skating rink and skaters as a secondary goal?!?! Please! ☺️

Executive Chef
    5 day goal coming up! I predict/hope they will add recipes to the candy heart maker or the chocolate maker!

[edited:]

...or not coming up. What happened to the next goal?
    Last edited by twospoons; 01-17-18 at 11:25 PM.

Farm Supplier
    It's now the end of January and I suspect that this week is new goal time. Cannot even imagine what this theme is going to be because historically themes are not real event timely, in two weeks it will be Valentine's but I doubt that this week they will put out a Valentine's theme! In their estimation it is too early, although I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised!! It is a lunar event week, so that might be it, maybe evening Olympic event, doesn't that start next week? My point is that themes should come out before the real time event, I like to decorate in advance and change the day after the event!! In my humble opinion! Just saying!!

Fashion Designer
    Well I am hoping for a Valentine goal.

Is it possible to add an expansion on Chocolate recipes,
    Chocolate decorations (flooring, wallpaper, wall decor, host table, counters, door...etc).
    Different chocolate tables and chairs. Could even think white chocolate.

It can be used for Valentines & Halloween as well.

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast