Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Speculative Goal Calendar: June - September 2022

Hi everybody,

Following the change to the goal cycle back in April, it looks like Restaurant Story now has back-to-back 14-day goals, with a 5-day goal that overlaps the last 5 days of every other 14-day goal. So, we can expect something like the following moving forward (unless the team decides to change this once more):

14 Day Goal
    14 Day Goal, + 5 Day Goal (overlapping the last 5 Days)
    14 Day Goal
    14 Day Goal, + 5 Day Goal (overlapping the last 5 Days)

With this structure in mind, I have prepared a speculative goal calendar for the upcoming few months, following the efforts of the incredible AnnirasSweets. Please keep in mind that this calendar is speculative, and the goal schedule is subject to change at any time.

Restaurant Story - Speculative Goal Schedule Calendar

• Pink Circles indicate the start of 14-Day Goals.
    • Green Squares indicate the start of 5-Day Goals. Note that these WILL overlap the last 5 days of the 14-Day goal that is ongoing at that time!
      • Example: The 5-Day goal that started on May 27 overlapped the last 5 days of the 14-Day goal that started on May 19, and they both finished on June 1.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Will this calendar be updated for the next 6 months?
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Burntdinner View Post
    Will this calendar be updated for the next 6 months?
    Was wondering the same thing?

Upcoming Goals.
    Please note this is only speculation based on the recent pattern change in the goals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230103_181917.jpg 
Views:	1160 
Size:	257.8 KB 
ID:	67616

Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-19-23 at 10:08 AM. Reason: enlarged picture - thank you for the calendar! :)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SO much!!

Edited to ask: Are you sure Restaurant Story switched to 5 day goals 3very week, or is it still once a month?
    Last edited by HappySweets2; 01-27-23 at 04:16 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post

Edited to ask: Are you sure Restaurant Story switched to 5 day goals 3very week, or is it still once a month?
    For the past few weeks now, we have been getting 5-day goals weekly every Friday. They overlap with the 14-day goals.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    For the past few weeks now, we have been getting 5-day goals weekly every Friday. They overlap with the 14-day goals.
    I'm not in any way in favor of this it's absurd to always have at least 2 goals going.
    New people have no hope of achieving goals, and long-time players no longer have time to visit with neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see more recipes for the Nacho machine
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I'm not in any way in favor of this it's absurd to always have at least 2 goals going.
    New people have no hope of achieving goals, and long-time players no longer have time to visit with neighbors.
    Absolutely agree, theres always so much to worry about with all these goals to begin with. Either give us more time to complete these monstrous goal requirements or at least reduce the amount of cooks required to finish the goals. Seriously, 10 hour recipes cooked 40 times as just the last part of the goal line is simply overboard.

I hope that the amounts for future goals are reduced to reasonable levels.

The goals have gotten harder and the rewards I?m finding not worth it. I tend to not do all of the goals. I pick 5 day goal(s) or the 14 day goal. Lately I?m wondering if I should just stop trying any of it. It?s become way too time consuming