Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Pancake goal please

Executive Chef
    Please give us a huge St. Patrick's sale since we didn't get a goals themed one yesterday, thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Please give us a huge St. Patrick's sale since we didn't get a goals themed one yesterday, thanks!
    Second this!

New Resident
    Does anybody known when the ATM goal is?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyzD View Post
    Does anybody known when the ATM goal is?
    If you mean this ATM:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0013411.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	50381

It was offered as a Side Goal Prize during the limited time 15 Day Goal 'All About The Glow Up' on January 18, 2018. Full info found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...p-15-Days-Goal

If this isn't what you were asking about, please post more info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Third this, with the extra request of more coin items (just steal some from BS)!

Seriously, even if they brought back every St. Patrick's Day item they ever offered in this game, there wouldn't be that much stuff, especially compared to how much Bakery has had.

Also, can we circle back to Indian food at some point? There's only 4 dishes I think. And I love Indian! Also Thai!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Third this, with the extra request of more coin items (just steal some from BS)!

Seriously, even if they brought back every St. Patrick's Day item they ever offered in this game, there wouldn't be that much stuff, especially compared to how much Bakery has had.

Also, can we circle back to Indian food at some point? There's only 4 dishes I think. And I love Indian! Also Thai!
    Seconding Indian and Thai!! Really anything south or southeast Asian would be great
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef

Third this, especially the Indian food.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Yes! Farm Story 2 rarely gives us a sale with coin items and they just did with St. Patrick's Day items! Was shocked to see coin items as they rarely do. So maybe we will get lucky on the other games as well! 😊💖 Can't wait to see and can't wait to see the next event/goal.

Rhino Keeper
    What's wrong with some kind of Easter (let's call it Spring, even though world religions are featured often.)

Bunnies and chicks, dyed eggs, chocolate, Peeps. (A giant Peep would thrill me), fancy hats or bonnets, egg hunt, etc.

And the time is NOW, not 3 days before the holiday.