Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Hey Everyone,

We have created this thread for you to speculate on future updates, including goals, crates, regular updates, and sales. Here is a space for us to visit and discuss as we wait for new things or we can discuss these updates before the update threads are started.

The update schedule may be irregular for the time being, but the game will continue to receive updates, and new items can arrive in-game any day of the week from Monday through Friday. Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-09-17 at 07:29 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Throws a lot of suggestions in a big round cage.
    Cranks to mix them up.
    Pulls out: "The No-Clue Card"!

Executive Chef
    I think the next update we get will be mother's day-related. It will come next week, after US mother's day.

Maybe something patriotic for Memorial Day?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Summer birthday stone goals, summer goal barbecue , July 4 . New boxes

Fashion Designer
    I was thinking flowers. April showers bring May flowers. (But what do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims! Ba-dum-bom.)

Memorial Day is coming, but that's less a celebration than a solemn day of remembrance, so I'd hope they wouldn't jazz that up too much. It's not like July 4, though many people now just blow off the meaning of the day.

So I'm going with flowers, though that is also a Mother's Day thing. For Mother's Day we should collect phones. That's the day many kids call for sure. ��

Maybe mothers day theme or memorial day theme would be really nice. Something to give remembrance.

Fashion Designer
    s8, I think for the holidays and other things you should rerelease old goals! Also sales are of course greatly appreciated!

Host(ess)
    July 1 is Canada Day & this year is our 150th birthday...would be nice to see an Oh Canada theme to celebrate

Executive Chef
    I think we're due an update this week, hoping we don't have to wait until Friday! Also hoping not Memorial Day--it's nice for rememberance, but it's not very inclusive for non-American players, and difficult to decorate with at other times outside of 4th of july.

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast