Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Thanks

Is anyone else?s ice cream missing from the machines? They were there earlier & now they?re missing since the new goal started.

New Resident
    same here.i cant find mochi ice cream anywhere which was in the icecream mashine before. where can i find torch ice cream?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zenafisher28 View Post
    Is anyone else?s ice cream missing from the machines? They were there earlier & now they?re missing since the new goal started.
    Quote Originally Posted by acluvxxx View Post
    same here.i cant find mochi ice cream anywhere which was in the icecream mashine before. where can i find torch ice cream?

Please see the Goal Thread for the info.

Do the Side Goals on the 15 day goals follow any pattern? It seems like on the 5 day goals in both BS & RS have most oof the same things.
    The Bagels, Quiche & pancakes on here. I know a new 15 day goal starts later today so thought I would see if anyone knows so I can get started on at least the side goal?
    Thanks, Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Do the Side Goals on the 15 day goals follow any pattern? It seems like on the 5 day goals in both BS & RS have most oof the same things.
    The Bagels, Quiche & pancakes on here. I know a new 15 day goal starts later today so thought I would see if anyone knows so I can get started on at least the side goal?
    Thanks, Amy
    Sadly, no. I've found that the RS Side Goals are the most unpredictable of all - they use basic recipes, removed recipes and even recipes not on the Basic Stove/Grill/Oven. At this point, literally any recipe in the game could be required for the Side Goal!

Executive Chef
    We need an expansion update ASAP, it's been years.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Speculation calendar for the first half of the new year:

NOTES:
    *April 07, 2022 - 15 Day Goal timer was lowered to 14 Days.
    *April 21, 2022 - 14 Day Goal released instead of 5 Day Goal
    *Latest change seems to indicate that a change to the goal cycle and goal dates going forward.
    * Goal Calendar likely now ineffective
    *I will update the notes for the calendar with any relevant info and if the cycle is changed, I will post a new calendar reflecting those changes once it's clear what those changes are.
    *Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Please give us this Christmas week off from goals & instead give us a grand Christmas sale, re-released items & recipes.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE