Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

It does start on Thursday according to the calendar and is a 14 day goal.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

anyone know if vana has an updated calendar for the months of December and future ones?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    anyone know if vana has an updated calendar for the months of December and future ones?
    Not that's been posted on the forum. I've used her posted calendar as a reference to create my own through 2019 and recommend it to others that like to be in the know well ahead of time. To be honest, I would share my speculation calendar but I'm hesitant for several reasons. One reason being that s8 can change the scheduling at any point so it's best not to look too far ahead. The other major hang up I have is that some tend to take the speculation calendars as fact and get upset if they're not accurate so it's unlikely that I'll ever post the whole thing.

With this in mind, I feel safe in sharing what I think we'll see in December:

December 13 - 5 Day Goal
    December 28 - 15 Day Goal

I hope it?s gonna be a holiday theme. Does anyone know around what time it normally starts? I?m holding off on sending gifts for now

Nightclub Owner
    I've been thinking about what I'd like to see in tomorrow's goal and if it's at all winter/ice I think I'll be happy. I think it would be refreshing to some items that are more versatile/neutral and the white and blue usually associated with winter/ice can offer that.

Exclamation 2019 Goal Schedule

Will someone kindly post the link to the 2019 Goal Schedule for Restaurant Story? I have been searching the forum for past week and cannot find it. Someone from Storm8, please help! Thank you kindly!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tcap3892 View Post
    Will someone kindly post the link to the 2019 Goal Schedule for Restaurant Story? I have been searching the forum for past week and cannot find it. Someone from Storm8, please help! Thank you kindly!
    Storm8 will not speculate on future events and has never published anything relating to the dates of said future events. However, there are several players (myself included)who have created a calendar of likely goal start dates. Here is a link to the most frequently viewed speculative calendar updated through to February of this year that was posted and updated by VanaCatu https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827

Keep in mind these are not set in stone, have no affiliation to s8 and the future dates are predicated based on the current goal schedule. Basically, feel free to use the calendar to plan things out but do so with the knowledge that it can become obsolete at any given moment just as goal dates and structure can change at any point as well, all things are at the whims and fancy of s8.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tcap3892 View Post
    AnnirasSweets is correct. Storm8 does not speculate nor release update information ahead of schedule. Feel free to speculate away with the schedules posted by members.

Merged to Speculation thread.

Executive Chef
    Waiting for the new thread for someone to tell me what that side goal prize is! I can't tell from the tiny pic.

Fashion Designer
    It might be the ice hockey thing... from one of the winter crates? Seems a little out of place if so
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Waiting for the new thread for someone to tell me what that side goal prize is! I can't tell from the tiny pic.