Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 399

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

  1. #381
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    I would love to see lake goals. Like docks, canoes, speed boats, oars...

  2. #382
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,748
    In Castle and Dragon Story, I keep getting these pop-ups about Super Spring Sales that are meant to show up in the games next Friday. How nice would it be if we got one of those in BS/RS as well?

    C'mon s8, show us some love - please?

  3. #383
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In Castle and Dragon Story, I keep getting these pop-ups about Super Spring Sales that are meant to show up in the games next Friday. How nice would it be if we got one of those in BS/RS as well?

    C'mon s8, show us some love - please?
    I've been waiting for a Spring Sale since last week, included with some decor I've been wanting long now as a birthday gift (kinda) from S8.

    Currently I'm still mastering recipes in RS in case we get one as I'm low on gems.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  4. #384
    If I have the correct calendar it looks like today we may get a 15 Day Goal
    ​Amy

  5. #385
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    If I have the correct calendar it looks like today we may get a 15 Day Goal
    Yep!

    And here's a link to the RS Calendar post for those who are looking for it: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604409

  6. #386

  7. #387
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Whoot! Just got this pop up:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 04-21-2020 Sale Preview.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	55232
    Just when I spent all my gems thinking we'll never have a sale again! Oooooh hope it's a good one!!

  8. #388
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Just when I spent all my gems thinking we'll never have a sale again! Oooooh hope it's a good one!!
    I don't want to jinx us or anything but... in the past, when we've received a pop-up notifying us of a sale in advance it's usually a big one. Here's hoping that tradition holds true this time!

  9. #389
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    103
    I want all springy, flowery, nature, trees items!! Woodland deer family! Rose and other flower beds! Pancy, rose, gladiolus, lily, sunflower, orchid items!

  10. #390
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't want to jinx us or anything but... in the past, when we've received a pop-up notifying us of a sale in advance it's usually a big one. Here's hoping that tradition holds true this time!
    Hoping I get a gem sale soon then. I really wanted Easter treats and some more spring things. I wonder if they would add St Patricks items too?

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •