Thread: Level 60 people!

Rhino Keeper

Level 60 people!

Hey y'all. I'm a relatively recent member of the 60 club. As this is the last level of the game, what do you guys make as goals for yourself in playing?

I haven't yet expanded to the fullest possible size, so that's my main goal. After that I guess I will aim to collect enough material to expand my garden all the way....

I was working really hard on getting stars so I could level up, but now that the star level needed is 999,778,619 I guess I'll lay off that...haha

I,Ve been on level 60 for awhile now and I am now wondering if they are going to add more levels as I can't expand anymore until I reach level 80

complete all trophies, over 100mio coins, master all possible recipes, have all styles ( lol, cook like a maniac for gems ), millionize your foodstock for cruises.....
    have fun

Rhino Keeper
    haha I cook like a maniac for gems too. they are my favorite

Angry Do you want me to stop playing?

So I reach level 60 on 40,000 and the only way to get to level 61 is to get up to 999,778,619 ? Are you serious? No new recipes, and the only thing to achieve is the challenges, which are impossible to win, because you are stopped from advancing up before the day is over.
    Sounds like the creators have stopped playing... that's just lazy.

I here you. It is getting very boring! Nothing new! Sucks because I love this game! Whenever the new starts flashing I whisper to my self ? please be new? over and over still I see it?s not and the get disappointed. I do enjoy the Limited time recipes because it?s nice to make sometimes new and add more stars. I have tons of gems and have won them all from the gems recipes we win. Only in the beginning I spend about $300 to buy all the cool tables, chairs, Decour and etc. Now there?s nothing ever new to buy so it just all adds up from all the gem recipes i have won.I have never had a hard time with the cruise ships ever. Not using any gems I have been able the finish every single one and I?ve been here since the beginning! Hoping there will be a real update soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0016A11C-EBEE-4DF8-942D-29A9CD9D2E94.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	266.9 KB 
ID:	47509   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B4046566-0F89-4FC1-A6F8-F5B4B7BA80B9.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	47510   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7720E5AA-1965-4EDE-B172-0416465D108F.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	47511  
    Happy cooking everyone! ♨️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    complete all trophies, over 100mio coins, master all possible recipes, have all styles ( lol, cook like a maniac for gems ), millionize your foodstock for cruises.....
    have fun
    Hmmm....never thought of doing this. How do you decide which dishes to “millionise” though?

Rhino Keeper
    So I reached level 60 recently, maxed the expansion of my restaurant and have all of the available garden spaces built. Is there any reason to hang on to Seed Packets and Blueprints? Debating about just deleting them from inventory.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    So I reached level 60 recently, maxed the expansion of my restaurant and have all of the available garden spaces built. Is there any reason to hang on to Seed Packets and Blueprints? Debating about just deleting them from inventory.
    I personally try to hold items for expansions, just in case more expansion are offered in the future.
    As for the garden, it may be possible that more spaces become available later.

I delete some when my inventory gets full just so I can continue receiving new ones. I always keep all the hammers I can get. Hammers seem to be the most rare in my game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request