Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Story: May-July 2017

Storm ID: rwilliams242

I'm excellent about responding to gift requests. When I'm not in school I'm good about visiting islands

Farm Supplier
    Storm ID: adekil40

Looking for gold gifting neighbours and always check the game throughout the day to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    Add me: Selasane
    Dragon story, castle story, & fantasy story

I looking for 35 New neighbors who can return map requests daily. 3/4 of my current neighbors don't return my map requests. My Id is Clubhouse City level 146.
    My sister (level 30) is looking for 49 neighbors for maps requests and 2 to exchange gold. Her Id is Dlocu. Thanks.

Havent played for a long time but started again, please add LisaViola1911

New Resident
    New player looking for neighbors. ID is bangtanbagels

Executive Chef
    Lost one of my gifting neighbors. If you want a daily gold exchange, please leave a message on my wall.

Please be aware that I don't gift from this account every single day, as sometimes I'm busy/lazy. But if you also add my secondary account, when I skip a day gifting from main account, I'll send you 2 gold the next day, so it equals out. You'll probably come out ahead! I'll leave the other account name on your wall if you're interested. Just please don't send gifts to the second account, it doesn't need them.

I don't visit.

Fashion Designer
    Need one more daily, every single day, gold gifting nbr. I gift daily, at varying times, but every day I do at least sign in and gift. No skipping. Thanks. kat8rose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12