Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New tourney : Fabled Roc (super rare , lightning dark) 2017 apr 27

Executive Chef
    finally finished tourney ! ouch one of my worst !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Just cleared the Peregin, I can see the finish line now! Even with my maxed Dragonfly these Diamond Electric hybrids are still tough to crack.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    I just won the panda (17..?) and I've been wondering, why about everyone don't use gems at all to win? I usually try two times per round and if I don't win then, I skip the waiting time. I've collected 275 gems so far by neighbours only and I used quite many to win the last tourney and tourneys are about the only thing I use gems for. And leaderboards at the last minute. Now I haven't spent any gems for this tourney yet, because I've won almost all at first try but for the diamond pony, I spent maybe about 40 gems. Actually I just spend them if I really want to win 樂 Just wondering..
    That's a good mentality to have, gems are meant for spending. I think for most people spending gems on a tourney is a little harder than for other purchases because gems spent on a tourney don't guarantee you will get the animal. If you have to spend gems on one opponent, you straight away know there's probably another opponent that's even harder. Especially in this tourney where there's three Diamond Electric hybrids. Once you commit to Ultimate once, you almost have to be prepared to Ultimate until you win the animal which could add up to a lot of gems. It's just the uncertainty which makes me at least feel apprehensive about spending gems. I'd rather check back in every hour on the hour and lose sleep doing it with no gems

I have no problems Ultimating the last or penultimate opponent in a tourney. That's when I know for sure I will get a rewards for any gems spent.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Congrats, and yes a really tough one for me too😥. But i'm just managed to complete the tourney finally😉.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    WAY TO GO!!! There were a few that really gave me trouble but I FINALLY finished!

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me what animal can I use to beat level 23. I've been stuck with it for a long time
    I've tried the dark and earth element but still

Quote Originally Posted by seraconan View Post
    Can someone tell me what animal can I use to beat level 23. I've been stuck with it for a long time
    I've tried the dark and earth element but still
    I won with Cursed rose, dark 😄 And the others if I haven't won with that I've won with amethyst pony's dark element.

Farm Supplier
    Helllllppp please! I'm stuck on that horrible, hairy, hedgehog. He just won't fall. I've tried every suggestion posted, multiple times but I've been stuck for a day now. At this point I just don't think I can make it. Sob!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrietta57 View Post
    Helllllppp please! I'm stuck on that horrible, hairy, hedgehog. He just won't fall. I've tried every suggestion posted, multiple times but I've been stuck for a day now. At this point I just don't think I can make it. Sob!
    For the hedgehog, on one account I beat it with a panda while the main account was with a xmas reindeer with the xmas element.
    For #23 I beat it with Koala Cadabra with the dark element while the main account was a gargolem with the earth element. Don't be afraid to try common elements or using the least favored element. Like with 23 it recommends dark only, I'll try say the earth element on the second try versus 3 hits of all dark. Sometimes I win with that second hit. My baby account that has less 15 level elements usually beats my main account with 300 animals. It puzzles me how this game really works. My baby account I've been playing differently. Do to the cost of feeding my rares are at level 15 and win all the time, and my super rares are at 11 or 12 and win just as much as my level 15 super rares in the older account. The baby account has been finishing several rounds before my account with over 300 animals. They also have changed the game and it's much harder to collect coins and to expand. Treent is now 10,000,000 coins to expand versus the 1,000,000 coins it used to take. I believe this is why they added 200 levels as well. I'm at level 78 and since I need 70 runes to expand I can't clear my land like I used to. I have a feeling I will end up with more animals in storage with no place to put them even.

I wish everyone luck in completing the tournament. S8 please bring back the apples with the tournament! Gives us incentive to finish the tournaments!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    I just won the panda (17..?) and I've been wondering, why about everyone don't use gems at all to win? I usually try two times per round and if I don't win then, I skip the waiting time. I've collected 275 gems so far by neighbours only and I used quite many to win the last tourney and tourneys are about the only thing I use gems for. And leaderboards at the last minute. Now I haven't spent any gems for this tourney yet, because I've won almost all at first try but for the diamond pony, I spent maybe about 40 gems. Actually I just spend them if I really want to win 🤔 Just wondering..
    I only get three or four gems per day so I do not have gems to use. I hate that they limit you to only being able to give three gems a day to your neighbours. It makes it difficult to accumulate them. They charge way to much for gem usage and so I run out alot . I am not buying any gems this round because I think it's ridiculous to charge hundreds of gems for things.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast