Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New tourney : Fabled Roc (super rare , lightning dark) 2017 apr 27

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    This tournament has been harder for me than previous ones. I've been stuck on several animals and it's rather frustrating. Even when using the right combos and levels.

anyone else?
    I agree. I usually get through tournaments pretty easily, but this one has been tough.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I can't get on my game again. What is it with s8 games. It's convenient. You guys need to stop doing this and fix this problem. I've forced closed Uninstalled and cleaned the fame and still nothing. Please stop this from happening over and over.
    Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. for assistance.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I agree. I usually get through tournaments pretty easily, but this one has been tough.
    Same here. I'm only on round 14 and suffered several losses at the first few levels which is rare for me. In fact its the first time I've ever lost to round one. They seem to be making less sense match up wise.
    Fire shouldn't really be able to one hit water for example but lightning should be good against water.

Its getting frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Same here. I'm only on round 14 and suffered several losses at the first few levels which is rare for me. In fact its the first time I've ever lost to round one. They seem to be making less sense match up wise.
    Fire shouldn't really be able to one hit water for example but lightning should be good against water.

Its getting frustrating.
    well glad it isn't just me at least. They must have made the chances more difficult. That's too bad.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    I finally beat Topaz Tiger with Goldscale! Thank you hilove69 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post

Its getting frustrating.
    I lose on round 1 many times. I just wrote it off as some sort of transition to tournament glitch, like I need to lose to register the start of the tournament. It doesn't stop me from finishing later on and I've beaten tournament after the "false start"

That said this one will be tough... Topaz Tiger, Valkyrie and Citrine Peregrin ... I think Legendary Electric is the worst opponent I often struggle with. My lvl 15 Dragonfly is all I have.
    Last edited by JustKay; 04-30-17 at 10:29 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

I just won the panda (17..?) and I've been wondering, why about everyone don't use gems at all to win? I usually try two times per round and if I don't win then, I skip the waiting time. I've collected 275 gems so far by neighbours only and I used quite many to win the last tourney and tourneys are about the only thing I use gems for. And leaderboards at the last minute. Now I haven't spent any gems for this tourney yet, because I've won almost all at first try but for the diamond pony, I spent maybe about 40 gems. Actually I just spend them if I really want to win 🤔 Just wondering..

Rhino Keeper
    Fabled Roc hatching time is 15 hours 🙂 Sorry I had no time for posting my results, big thanks to all those who did!
    Best of luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    What is with the tournaments lately? They don't make sense to me anymore on what to use. I have failed to win the last three tourneys and I have quite a few Level 15 animals. I should not have this much of a problem. I am about ready to quit the tourneys all together. I will send gems occasionally to speed up but I won't do many ultimates if at all. This is supposed to be fun...not continually frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    I just won the panda (17..?) and I've been wondering, why about everyone don't use gems at all to win?
    I generally only use gems for habitats. I've never had to use them for tournaments as I usually try to log in every hour (I work from home). Granted, it was a weekend, but I was able to make thirty attempts in three days, so it shouldn't be a problem for me to finish in time.
    Everyone probably has different reasons for not using gems for tourneys. Some don't have as many gem neighbors, don't spend real money, save them for LB, or choose to save them for when they really want a particular animal.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast