7 11.48%
  • I liked the Umbrella Trees

6 9.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook : 2017 apr 27 - April Showers NEW POLL

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Chromodile on the first try.
    And so begins my endless flock of Turtisles. Breeding an Aquatter is going to be tough. It took me a very long time to get my first one.

Sidenote: You know you write about FFS too much when your autocorrect knows the animals and will auto-fill them in after the first few letters.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 04-29-17 at 07:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    Thank you Clark_Wayne for posting the storybook challenges.

I am very disheartened to see that we have to breed an Aquatter. I have been playing FFS for over a year and I still can not breed an Aquatter, so I don't think I will go very far this time and I am not paying 600 gems for it.

Some you win, some you lose.

Good luck to you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Got my Chromodile on the first try.
    And so begins my endless flock of Rainguins. Breeding an Aquatter is going to be tough. It took me a very long time to get my first one.

Sidenote: You know you write about FFS too much when your autocorrect knows the animals and will auto-fill them in after the first few letters.

Edit: Just checked and I must have saved an extra Aquatter at some point so I have two I can feed, so I can gem skip hatching if I really need to but I'd much prefer to save my gems towards the zodiac habitat when it goes on sale.
    yes breeding aquatter is a VERY big challenge !
    it is supposed to be rare but imo it is super hard to get it because there are also seamus and chilly goat so this is really not fun to ask us to breed an aquatter !
    beside they are not asking us to feed them !
    chapter 5 : we have to feed racmoon 30x ! this storybook is going to be really tough !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes breeding aquatter is a VERY big challenge !
    it is supposed to be rare but imo it is super hard to get it because there are also seamus and chilly goat so this is really not fun to ask us to breed an aquatter !
    beside they are not asking us to feed them !
    chapter 5 : we have to feed racmoon 30x ! this storybook is going to be really tough !
    Ah, thanks. I hadn't noticed the updated post. I just assumed we'd feed the Aquatter. My Racmoon is a baby so I'm good there.
    Again, thanks for all your posts. It is very much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Breed an Aquatter? What a pain this is going to be. Rare is going to feel more like an ultra rare when you're trying to breed something under such time constraints. I like the Fluffingo so I'll probably end up paying the 24 gems to skip breeding an Aquatter, but depending on what the remaining tasks are, I don't think I'm motivated enough to aim for the final prize.

I complete every Storybook (and Tales in DS) that comes out regardless of whether or not I like the animals, but I'm going to have to reconsider from now on. In addition to the auto start on the first day, they really upped the difficulty of the tasks in both games.

Rhino Keeper
    ah.... not a great fan of those animals..... but ! I just had a 47 hours "fail"...... topaz tiger, wow !.... I gemed ! gne !
    thank you for your help, Clark Wayne, your advices are always veeeery helpul, merci !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Breed an Aquatter? What a pain this is going to be. Rare is going to feel more like an ultra rare when you're trying to breed something under such time constraints. I like the Fluffingo so I'll probably end up paying the 24 gems to skip breeding an Aquatter, but depending on what the remaining tasks are, I don't think I'm motivated enough to aim for the final prize.

I complete every Storybook (and Tales in DS) that comes out regardless of whether or not I like the animals, but I'm going to have to reconsider from now on. In addition to the auto start on the first day, they really upped the difficulty of the tasks in both games.
    Talk about difficult, how about almost impossible for a one day task? Even in the zodiacs we had a week to breed a rare animal! On top of that we have to feed a racmoon 30 times which I bet most of us don't have a baby one laying around. Maybe this should be the storybook that you fill out your gem hybrid line since the odds are better that you breed them during a storybook.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hopefully any breeding tasks will be able to get done first time or I'll fall right behind. Not gonna use gems if that happens. So we will see if I can catch up. Just about to try for the chromodile so let's see.

Main account has 3 hours left of a breeding pair before I can try.
    Second account got (drum roll please!) 40 hours. Hahahahaha.
    I got 43 hours so perfectly happy if I don't finish this storybook.
    Congrats to you too.

Executive Chef
    Thanks on all the congrats and congrats to those of you who got gem 💎 hybrids to!
    Main account didn't get the needed 11 hours so not sure.
    I'll keep playing and see where I end up (if I ever get the 11 hours) but I'm not spending gems on it.
    I have fortunately been able to finish every storybook on my main account but then I wait for the auto start, Where I have more apples and you helpful, amazing ppl tell me what needs done! This time, I'm just not feeling it!

Hi. What did people breed for the higher hours? I really like FFS but can't say I'm up to date with tips etc. Shame about the auto start as didn't have enough food. Trying to get the woodpecker at the moment. That's looks better than the SB creatures.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not really trying to complete this event thanks to the odd looking animals which I just don't like and the fact that Aquatter is needed. I've only ever bred one. My first attempt at Chromadile is a fail so I am already behind in this storybook. Ah well, you can't win them all I guess and I got lucky breeding Woodpecker first try so I'm content to sit this out.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast