• I liked the Cloud Bushes

7 11.48%
  • I liked the Umbrella Trees

6 9.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Storybook : 2017 apr 27 - April Showers NEW POLL

Rhino Keeper
    I voted "did not like" mostly because of the Aquatter thing. There were already several animals that people needed to breed to complete steps and I think asking for a rare critter wasn't right. I was lucky with the other animals as I already had some to feed and/or bred them quickly. Pretty sure if I hadn't gem-skipped breeding the Aquatter I would not have finished.
    My only other complaint is the auto start. I want to be able to work with my schedule when I'll have more time to keep up with a game. Sometimes playing all weekend works better for me, sometimes weekdays are better, depends on the week. Ya know, that whole work thing gets in the way sometimes.
    Overall I liked the event and the Fluffingo and the Drizzly Bear is adorable, the frog is kind of creepy though.

Rhino Keeper
    I like all of the animals for this event, but even though I finished, I still voted that I did not like this event. There were too many animals that needed to be bred and fed, and on top of that, one of them was a rare. I doubt I would have been able to finish if it hadn't been for Clark_Wayne and agrowculture posting the steps for us in advance (thanks guys!).

I also had some trouble breeding a Firefox. I wanted to breed an extra one to replace the one I had just finished feeding, and out of five breeding attempts, only one gave me a Firefox.

Where is the feedback supposed to be given? I couldn't vote for the last one eighter because I couldn't find where to awnser it 🤔

But anyway, didn't like the event but I don't like most storybooks anyway. The creatures weren't cute enough for me to even try but that's okay 😄

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    Where is the feedback supposed to be given? I couldn't vote for the last one eighter because I couldn't find where to awnser it 🤔
    fwlzzzg, if you're using a tablet or phone for the forums you have to check the 'Request desktop site' box in your settings in order to see the voting poll.
    Then I believe we are just supposed to leave our feedback in this thread. Mods, correct me if I'm wrong.

Executive Chef
    My link still won't work but I didn't like the event. I never start on the first day and found the Siri start very unfair. Plus, the amount of breeding and feeding random animals is frustrating, especially if u struggle to get the animal or to get enough food. Then there's space for all these new animals, that u dnt want but have to keep for the event.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    fwlzzzg, if you're using a tablet or phone for the forums you have to check the 'Request desktop site' box in your settings in order to see the voting poll.
    Then I believe we are just supposed to leave our feedback in this thread. Mods, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yes, additional feedback comments can be left on the thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I did not like this event. First Storybook I've never finished. Also was not happy with the auto start. I had trouble breeding the Aquatter, but might have gem skipped if I wasn't worried I would have trouble breeding the other animals too. And trying to make room for so many animals wasn't an easy thing to do either. Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback. Sending everyone good wishes.

Rhino Keeper
    This was the first storybook I have been unable to complete since I started playing and was a low level. The gem cost for me would have been to high really. First the auto start, then the Aquatter nonsense which even if I had skipped would have been useless considering my Firefox and Rainguin both vanished and it took me 4 or 5 tries to get another RAINGUIN!! Of all things. By the time I had a Rainguin I only had a day left so no hope of completing. I would have had to spend to many gems.
    Anyway. The feeding tasks are a pain, I hate feeding the same common animals every SB just to sell them again. If it was feed any animal I could at least concentrate on feeding up the ones I want to keep. Which would keep me buying new animals on offer as I'd have space for them then. Which in the long run would mean I actually spend more gems.

So yes. Even if I had skipped Aquatter it took me to long to get Firefox and Rainguin to have made it worth using the gems. At least without the auto start we have a few days to prepare. I'm sorry, I will just never spend gems on a SB, I need them for the LB and gemstone ponies.

Banned
    Oh my gosh, I am such a dim bulb sometimes! It just struck me last night as I was trying to get to sleep that "Drizzly Bear" is a play on "grizzly bear." I mean, how dumb am I? I love word play and puns. I live in Montana and love grizzly bears. How did I not figure that out?

Fashion Designer
    ^LOL. The puns sometimes take a while to sink in for me too. I had the same experience with the Ice Gator. I don't know how long it was before I realized it was a play on "ice skater." In fact, I don't think I realized it until I saw its battle animation.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22