• I liked the Cloud Bushes

7 11.48%
  • I liked the Umbrella Trees

6 9.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Storybook : 2017 apr 27 - April Showers NEW POLL

Rhino Keeper
    I always wonder if Storm8 plays the probability game against us when it really matters. The probability of breeding an Aquatter should not be this low. Examples above as well as examples we often came across may suggest that the probability of some acts has purposefully tuned own. It can be frustrating if you do not like to use gems to skip. Actually, it can be even more frustrating when you eventually got Aquatter but found yourself late to complete the SB. It's tantalizing to use more gems to speed up the game in the end as you getting so close. You can never win.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I always wonder if Storm8 plays the probability game against us when it really matters. The probability of breeding an Aquatter should not be this low. Examples above as well as examples we often came across may suggest that the probability of some acts has purposefully tuned own. It can be frustrating if you do not like to use gems to skip. Actually, it can be even more frustrating when you eventually got Aquatter but found yourself late to complete the SB. It's tantalizing to use more gems to speed up the game in the end as you getting so close. You can never win.
    I always wonder this since the first Birthstone Pony. The hatch a volcamel challenge took me nearly the entire 7 days to complete. Since this ended and I've been breeding for other fire/Rock combos I have easily hatched 7 or 8 of them in maybe 25 breedings. So it does seem like things get altered during a LB.
    I've also never had such trouble trying for a Rainguin of all things! Several breedings until I managed to get one, i got two Rockodiles and an Iciclaw before the Rainguin.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I obviously agree. It should not have been this difficult to breed the aquatter. I actually started trying to breed it on Day 2 as soon as the chromadile was moved into the nest. As this is the first SB I didn't complete I got a shock at the end to be offered to buy the bear for 2,200 gems, as if that was going to happen. The offer is still there on my screen, which is reminding me of my failure every time I log into the game.

The Honorable Panda

April showers

Adding a new poll for feedback!
    Please vote . You can choose more than one option.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    i voted "i did not like this event" because this is the 1st time i had to use gems to skip 1 act !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Did not like. Never could breed the aquatter or the racmoon. Did not have gems to skip so got only hoppour.

Frustrating being stuck one chapter for 7 days.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    I couldn't vote on either poll. Link not working

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i voted "i did not like this event" because this is the 1st time i had to use gems to skip 1 act !
    I had to look what chapter one was! Must have been the mines that got you!

I CAN'T believe how many voted that they liked this event! Where are all the people who got stuck on Aquatter or racmoon? They must come to complain and never return. It was an okay event if you paid the gems right away to skip the aquatter. But a storybook has never required us to breed a RARE animal EVER let alone in ONE DAY before. We used to get a week for the zodiac signs, and half the time I ended up using gems just to breed one as the odds are all the luck of the draw. Just like going to Vegas. 50/50 chance you breed one. Also I did not like that the event started up right away!
    If you had to work a job 12 days 4 days in a row, you had no choice in the days being picked, as the first 2 days are generally easier.

I hope others express their like or dislike in this thread now. Maybe we should have started a new thread so people know that there is a poll available and can express their opinion, even if it differs from mine.

Banned
    I liked this event about as well as any other Storybook event. The animals weren't my favorites of all time, but they are cute enough (except the Hoppour). I agree that it is very unfair to require the breeding of a rare animal. I am one of those fools who is easily parted from her money, so I just paid the gems to skip that task. I had just bred my first ever Aquatter the week before the event and didn't think I would have good luck getting another one, so I skipped right away and didn't even try. I have the Golden Unicorn, which I renew every month, and it makes gems about 1/2 price, which really helps. And I know that I am going to get 27 more gems from him every day for a month, plus the 3 I collect daily from gems, so skipping a task like that doesn't eat up too many of my monthly allotment of gems. And that is my 2 cents on this event!

Fashion Designer
    As MauiLady7 (neighbor of mine) said, where are all the people who had trouble with the aquatter? I only said yes to 2 things, I did not like the event and I liked the Fluffingo, never got it but liked it, put it on a spin wheel please, you never know I might fluke it.

There were at least 2 questions missing Kooky, Did you manage to BREED the aquatter? and Did you finish? That would be no and no.