• I liked the Cloud Bushes

7 11.48%
  • I liked the Umbrella Trees

6 9.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook : 2017 apr 27 - April Showers NEW POLL

Executive Chef
    Hi Guys! I am now at the 2 Racmoon and now also Aquatter breeding. I've now fed my whole apples to Hoppour. I just ran out of the apples with my leaderboard and did not collect any new apples. I do not know if I can complete the storybook.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    and that's all we got at the moment
    for sure if anyone got all the chapters, i would have put it in post #1

btw if it follows the old pattern, you will have to mine for more umbrellas in ch9 so 40 bombs would probably not be enough
    I have posted what is needed for chapter 6 & 7.... check my post on page 4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by agrowculture View Post
    I have posted what is needed for chapter 6 & 7.... check my post on page 4
    thx adding it to post #1

question : who do we need to feed in chapter 8 ?
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 04-30-17 at 06:17 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    thx adding it to post #1

question : who do we need to feed in chapter 8 ?
    Not there yet but will emend my post when I do

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Chapter 3, mine for 2 umbrellas. I had 8 bombs which gave me 12 runes and ONE umbrella!!! As if the stuff that follows isn't bad enough.
    Edit....just realised you start chapter 6 by mining for FOUR umbrellas. So l need another 40 bombs then. Yeah right, no problem! (Yes, that is sarcasm.)
    I am having this issue with SB events for a while so this is what I do, once this issue comes out... keep mining & look if you are using 3 mines & you are getting eg 6runes & 6xumbrella ALTHOUGHT you do not need the umbrella.. stop mining & keep acummalting your mine

there are issue which I just mine & once the events need that particular part it never spawns... I know it is a pain to have 15mines piling up but at least you manage to clear the SB & move on....

I have like 10mines & gotten 1 part & many runes so I switch to this... I use 2 mines if my parts keep spawning I just stop mining till that event needs might be a few days away but at least it works for me

hopefully the issue gets better when you move on to the 4 parts & you do not need to resort to try what I am doing now

Rhino Keeper
    and that's all we got at the moment

btw if it follows the old pattern, you will have to mine for more umbrellas in ch9 so 40 bombs would probably not be enough
    OMG l hope you're joking! It just gets better and better!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    I am having this issue with SB events for a while so this is what I do, once this issue comes out... keep mining & look if you are using 3 mines & you are getting eg 6runes & 6xumbrella ALTHOUGHT you do not need the umbrella.. stop mining & keep acummalting your mine

there are issue which I just mine & once the events need that particular part it never spawns... I know it is a pain to have 15mines piling up but at least you manage to clear the SB & move on....

I have like 10mines & gotten 1 part & many runes so I switch to this... I use 2 mines if my parts keep spawning I just stop mining till that event needs might be a few days away but at least it works for me

hopefully the issue gets better when you move on to the 4 parts & you do not need to resort to try what I am doing now
    I stop mining as soon as l have what l need, then save my bombs. Unfortunately, l had to use 10 bombs for 2 umbrellas. Thanks for trying to help.

Farm Supplier
    For the past 3 days I have hatched a shoal of Turtiles and 1 Seamur, but no Aquatter, so I have bitten the bullet and paid the 24 gems to skip that quest.

On the bright side, I have managed to hatch I Racmoon and another is in the breeding den, I just hope I don't have to feed the Aquatter further down the line.

This is a tough Storybook.

Good luck. to you all

Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Well, this is amazing. My fifth try at the Aquatter gave me an 8 hour timer in the breeding den. I don't see any other 8 hour water-nature animals on the list, so this should be it.

I won't need to spend gems to skip this step, but I probably won't be as lucky in the future. This breed a rare animal nonsense needs to go. They might as well have just phrased it as "Chapter 4, Act 2: Pay 24 gems."
    Congrats. What animals did you use to get the aquatter?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    Congrats. What animals did you use to get the aquatter?
    On my main acct I used,frost fang and hydro yak
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast