• I liked the Cloud Bushes

7 11.48%
  • I liked the Umbrella Trees

6 9.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook : 2017 apr 27 - April Showers NEW POLL

Rhino Keeper
    Would someone tell me what Chapter we are on now? It took me all this time to breed the Aquatter (which is still breeding). I think it would take more than luck to catch up at this point. Thank you, & once again, wishing everyone the best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Would someone tell me what Chapter we are on now? It took me all this time to breed the Aquatter (which is still breeding). I think it would take more than luck to catch up at this point. Thank you, & once again, wishing everyone the best of luck!
    I'm currently on CH 6....but,I'm a little behind due to waiting on evolving flower :\
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 8 unlocks in 13 hours from now. Not sure where you are, but in the States EDT (it's 1:45 pm here right now) it will be at 3am on Friday morning. So at the time of this posting you have about 3 1/2 days to finish. If you need to exactly figure out breeding hatching farming there's 85 hours.
    You'd have to do the exact math but, depending where you're at now, it seems possible to finish as long as you have a Firefox and Frostfang to feed and are extremely diligent and set alarms to remind you.

Executive Chef
    if you (auto)started on day 1 then you should be doing chapter 7 today and doing chapter 10 on sunday
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    I'm currently on CH 6....but,I'm a little behind due to waiting on evolving flower :\
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Chapter 8 unlocks in 13 hours from now. Not sure where you are, but in the States EDT (it's 1:45 pm here right now) it will be at 3am on Friday morning. So at the time of this posting you have about 3 1/2 days to finish. If you need to exactly figure out breeding hatching farming there's 85 hours.
    You'd have to do the exact math but, depending where you're at now, it seems possible to finish as long as you have a Firefox and Frostfang to feed and are extremely diligent and set alarms to remind you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    if you (auto)started on day 1 then you should be doing chapter 7 today and doing chapter 10 on sunday

Thank so much njbhugjjgnj, GreytMom and Clark_Wayne!! I greatly appreciate your help. No, I don't see how it's possible for me to finish without spending lots of gems. I'll try anyway. Thanks again! Take care!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I really, really appreciate you taking so much time breaking everything down for me. That was SO VERY nice of you to do that. I'm bummed about this SB, but your kindness, as well as everyone else's, made me feel a bit better. I hope you are doing well. Sending you & everyone good wishes.

Fashion Designer
    See below
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 05-04-17 at 06:00 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like I'm not going to be able to finish the SB. Last night on my 10th attempt to breed an Aquatter, pairing my CU with an Aquatter and got a 50hr breed time. I bred the Sapphire Sphinx. I'm so very happy and tbh after so many fails, I'll can now sit back, grow food and stay calm. Good luck to all in the SB.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2121.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	36683

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Looks like I'm not going to be able to finish the SB. Last night on my 10th attempt to breed an Aquatter, pairing my CU with an Aquatter and got a 50hr breed time. I bred the Sapphire Sphinx. I'm so very happy and tbh after so many fails, I'll can now sit back, grow food and stay calm. Good luck to all in the SB.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2121.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	36683
    congrat ! my baby account just got pearl peryton. hopefully it was doing the chapter 8 (breed with chromadile) so if things are going as usuel , there will be no incidence for the end.
    but if there is another breeding in chapter 10 i still can speed with few gems
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I am so annoyed with mining during SB! I crashed 5 times after getting the 4th umbrella in the last chapter, and had to uninstall, reinstall and try again 6 times to finish! Arrgh! I even got to the next SB screen one time, asking me to plant mangos before it crashed, and I still had to mine again! I'm almost unable to expand if not for the rune 'bump' these events give me. I wish we could ask neighbors for expansion permits like in Dragon Story.
    Please stop requiring mining during StoryBooks!

I don't like the auto start, either. I usually wait until the last day to start, so I can save up food. I guess this will force more people to buy food to finish. Requiring rare animals is also a pretty easy way to get people to spend more money if they want to complete the storybooks.
    The hunger for more money will eventually drive me away, like it has with Castle Story, Bakery Story, and my other (former) S8 games. I'm someone who actually spends money on games, I just don't like to be forced.
    Those still trying for Aquatter: I have better luck breeding two animals with the same elements and not using gems during these events. (Or at least one non gem animal). You don't get the chance for a gem creature, but it seems to me that I get the one I want quicker. Good luck to those still trying! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie