• I liked the Umbrella Trees

6 9.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook : 2017 apr 27 - April Showers NEW POLL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes aquatter is the only 8h for water-nature combo
    Just hatched mine this morning. I would have gone nuts if there was another animal with that timer and then ended up getting that other animal!

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Lol, you speak the truth.
    There's no way they really expect a lot of people to be able to successfully breed an Aquatter in just a few days. Especially considering that there are a year's worth of threads where people complain about not getting the zodiac animal because they couldn't breed something in time...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    Congrats. What animals did you use to get the aquatter?
    I used Chilly Goat and Crystal Unicorn. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hopefully any breeding tasks will be able to get done first time or I'll fall right behind. Not gonna use gems if that happens. So we will see if I can catch up. Just about to try for the chromodile so let's see.

Main account has 3 hours left of a breeding pair before I can try.
    Second account got (drum roll please!) 40 hours. Hahahahaha.

First attempt at Chromadile failed so I guess that's it for me. Don't mind auto start but it would've been good to get official warning in advance given it's not happened before. My biggest complaint is number of hatchings required - especially when lack of space forced me to sell Rainguin recently. This will be first storybook I've missed but I'm sure it won't be the last. My total lack of luck with mining makes it too difficult to expand fast enough such that I constantly have to sell animals to make way for super rares etc. Surely it's time we get the option to store up to 3 animals in a storage place we purchase???
    Good luck to those playing and thanks to a Wayne for advance posting

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Well, this is amazing. My fifth try at the Aquatter gave me an 8 hour timer in the breeding den. I don't see any other 8 hour water-nature animals on the list, so this should be it.

I won't need to spend gems to skip this step, but I probably won't be as lucky in the future. This breed a rare animal nonsense needs to go. They might as well have just phrased it as "Chapter 4, Act 2: Pay 24 gems."
    I agree with Limequat. Breeding rare animals is unrealistic requirement. I refuse to spend gems on storybooks - it's just too risky. It's already impossible for me to finish this one so why spend gems? Add to this the mining requirement and I totally give up - my luck at mining is so bad that It usually takes me two bombs to get just one rune.

Now that I've decided not to move to Ch 4 I feel like a winner thinking about all the food and bombs I'll save for normal breeding.

Good luck to all those that persevere.

Executive Chef
    Just got my chromodile on main account. Second account got 26 hours after the 40 so no luck there. I dnt even no what I'm doing any more tbh! Continue and hope I'll catch up or just call it quits? The good news, if I continue, I have more food now since it took so long to get chromodile. First attempt at semur is 6 hours

Thank you!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on the fence trying to decide if I'll continue, too. I like both the bear and flamingo but not sure if I want to use the gems, especially if there's going to be another tough one to breed in Chapter 9 or if I need to breed more critters for feeding.
    Again, thanks to those who post the steps!

Rhino Keeper
    After many 6 hour fails and now an 11 hour fail trying for the Aquatter I feel like I'm probably going to just leave the SB here. I have no Racmoon either so still need to breed and hatch that to be able to feed it. It's just not looking likely I'll finish this without spending a large amount of gems to play catch up, especially as we don't know whats to come and that could require more gems to get past. I didn't like the prize animals to much but it's still a sting not to be able to finish up for the first time in a long time. The hatch requirements are just getting harder and I feel like S8 are forcing us to use gems this way.
    Oh well, at least I can save a ton of food this way to use on something else! Good luck to everyone who will be trying for the final prize!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I'm on the fence trying to decide if I'll continue, too. I like both the bear and flamingo but not sure if I want to use the gems, especially if there's going to be another tough one to breed in Chapter 9 or if I need to breed more critters for feeding.
    Again, thanks to those who post the steps!
    Think I'll continue till I either run out of time or can't achieve something. I'm not spending gems on this event. Especially since I'm currently in the process of reinstalling the game again

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on trying for Aquatter. So far 2 turtisles and 2 seamurs.

This one is very difficult. Might not make the final animal but I guess I'll take the Fluffingo. Lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Excuse me, I can not give tips anyone. I'm lagging behind the tasks and still have all the habitats full. Tomorrow I get a country unlocked, but almost no more bombs. Now the breeding tasks with animals I sold out of lack of space. I do not know if I can finish the storybook.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast