• I liked the Cloud Bushes

7 11.48%
  • I liked the Umbrella Trees

6 9.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook : 2017 apr 27 - April Showers NEW POLL

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 6 was really easy, I was able to finish it within minutes. I expect chapter 7 will go smoothly as well. Don't know about chapter 8, though. I'm trying to breed an extra Firefox for feeding, and my first two tries both gave me Ladypugs.

I'll not give up hope for an aquatter but a 13 hour fail at this point does make me a little dark.

Fashion Designer
    Reading through previous post and it seems I'm not the only one stuck trying to breed an Aquatter. 1 Chilly Goat and 7 Turtisle fails and 5 days left in the SB, it's looking grim. I'm trying to stay positive but honestly think this SB is the hardest SB since they were released. Being a long time player I've bred most rare and SR animals, so it's little bit frustrated having to sell Epic animals just to replace them for the SB and feed them up all over again. In this SB you need to breed a Chromadile, Aquatter, Racmoon and a Firefox. IMHO this is a bit much, especially from us long term players. I sold off my Epic Chromadile to house the new one (no room on runes to expand for a new habitat). And now the Aquatter being a rare is extremely hard to breed. I have the gems to skip the step but feel like it's defeating the game.

Farm Supplier
    7th turtisle and no aquatter,.. This is the perfect example of impossible quests .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-03-17 at 06:26 PM. Reason: removed filtered word

Fashion Designer
    8 turstiles, chilly goat, skyena, now another turstile, next try 9:30 tonight when skyena gets out of the nest.

No, I have no intention of giving up, you've got to breed something right to get bombs, might as well try for an aquatter!

Host(ess)

difficulty breeding acquatter

difficulty breeding acquatter - tried over 8 and only get turtisle - any thoughts what to do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Reading through previous post and it seems I'm not the only one stuck trying to breed an Aquatter. 1 Chilly Goat and 7 Turtisle fails and 5 days left in the SB, it's looking grim. I'm trying to stay positive but honestly think this SB is the hardest SB since they were released. Being a long time player I've bred most rare and SR animals, so it's little bit frustrated having to sell Epic animals just to replace them for the SB and feed them up all over again. In this SB you need to breed a Chromadile, Aquatter, Racmoon and a Firefox. IMHO this is a bit much, especially from us long term players. I sold off my Epic Chromadile to house the new one (no room on runes to expand for a new habitat). And now the Aquatter being a rare is extremely hard to breed. I have the gems to skip the step but feel like it's defeating the game.
    same. I don't want to use gems to skip and just keep trying. But fail after fail for days is very disappointing.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    I CANNOT breed the Aquatter (have been trying for days) and also think this sb is ridiculously hard! Will not use gems to skip. Thinking I will not play FFS anymore....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by agrowculture View Post
    I would like to thank everyone who posted what is needed for each chapter; especially Clarke Wayne; it's very helpful ☺
    Our thanks to you too for the later chapters and clarke-wayne as always.

Host(ess)
    Well I was about to catch up with the story book and decided to put a cheeky breaking pair in over night while I waited for my racmoon to hatch. Boom 45 hours . Doesn't look like there will be time to finish the story after.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast