25 28.09%
  • Strongly disagree

43 48.31%
  • I didn't participate

6 6.74%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Feedback Poll on St. Patrick's Day Event & Easter Event

Fashion Designer
    The voting poll is missing a choice: 'I would like world events, but I don't like the way they are being set up as impossible to finish'. I have to agree with all of the previous posts here, including the post that those little emotional eggs were disappointing after all the work it took to get to that point. I wish I hadn't started this event because there is no way I can get past that 3rd prize. I wish I had just worked on the train or balloon.
    Also, with too many events so close together I haven't used the balloon or train in a very long time! Maybe it would be more fun if you just added new categories of prizes to the already existing activities, like upgrade the train prizes. Or new prizes for the balloon. Even better, it would be more fun if someone who spent a lot of time saving balloon tickets could 'chose' the prize that they saved up for.
    thanks for listening!

Agree!

Rhino Keeper
    Well said everyone. I Dont think I know anyone who liked the last two world events. I usually wait for thursdays for the next event. Havnt for a long time now. I have given up on this part of the game.

New Resident
    So sad that these events are to hard to achieve the goal. I gave up on both events and have started playing other games. Please fix this we miss the nice short events that are fun to play and we can achieve the goal.

I have always enjoyed the world events. Prior events were definitely more fun because I could actually progress in the event and get fun prizes. In the Easter event, I couldn't get my chocolate bunny past level 5 because I could not get enough upgrade parts. I went DAYS without getting any upgrade parts and it wasn't because I wasn't sending deliveries! And I didn't like the emoji eggs, so I guess it didn't matter if I got upgrade parts or not. I certainly don't have the gems to purchase special traps, so I work only from what I can purchase with coins.
    I enjoy buying and selling from my neighbors, and it was fun when I could find a "stash" of needed parts in the paper! Kind of like treasure hunting!
    I will most likely continue to participate in events that come up. Hopefully, the next event will be more "neighbor friendly" and a little more achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    The voting poll is missing a choice: 'I would like world events, but I don't like the way they are being set up as impossible to finish'. I have to agree with all of the previous posts here, including the post that those little emotional eggs were disappointing after all the work it took to get to that point. I wish I hadn't started this event because there is no way I can get past that 3rd prize. I wish I had just worked on the train or balloon.
    Also, with too many events so close together I haven't used the balloon or train in a very long time! Maybe it would be more fun if you just added new categories of prizes to the already existing activities, like upgrade the train prizes. Or new prizes for the balloon. Even better, it would be more fun if someone who spent a lot of time saving balloon tickets could 'chose' the prize that they saved up for.
    thanks for listening!
    I agree with all of Mitzi's points above except that I won the pet bunny (despite reaching level 10 after getting the final prize and near the end of the event). I apologize in advance if I post this wrong, but it's the first time I'm trying to post....

Well said everyone! I agree completely, my second event with this game when I started 1.5 years ago was a Christmas World Event and I enjoyed it so much because I discovered new friendships through the kindness of people helping one another. This new world event style really doesn't give any worth while incentive, only frustration and boredom. If we are going to receive month long events going forward, my vote is for something that includes new recipes... this game really could be amazing if the team took their time to understand their demographic, most of us would love cute recipes, themes, and more decorations like trees and building skins not just for the 3 lower level buildings. I for one stopped buying gems, what's the point when there is nothing to buy in game? Currently you're selling performance enhancements and I don't ever spend on those unless I consider it a pretty decoration. Most of us have real lives, this game is a little retreat from our busy day or at least used to be. Personally I have quit playing until the team figures it out, I hope you do because it could be a really a great game...

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe these community events wouldn't be so bad if:

1) We could sell our extra/unnecessary items to neighbors. In other events before, even if I gave up on it, the fact that I could be helping neighbors still let me enjoy continuing to play. But the fact that we can't help our neighbors (other than with the excess items that can only be used on one-time use gem items), made me not play at all for most of the last 2 months.

2) Have only ONE of the upgrade items come from deliveries. We all have so many different types of buildings and animals. Use them! Have 3 upgrade items, one from cows, one from a crop/bakery item, and one from deliveries. This way it takes a bit longer from us to feel burnt out over having to try to do the same thing over and over again with no success. Or even better, don't have it be random drops at all, have them guaranteed to drop for orders that earn X amount, or that take X amount of time to make.

Especially at higher levels, a lot of my deliveries during these events, end up being things that will take 4+ hours to craft. If I keep refreshing them, it can take several hours to get to something that takes less time to craft. However, even if I spend the 4+ hours to craft my delivery, I'm not guaranteed a drop, and that is beyond frustrating and unmotivates me.

3) There was some goal(s) in sight in the goal book. We used to get goals like: "Goal 1/6: do X, Y, Z" to get a snall prize that helps you get closer to the end prize. The thing about these are, they have to be readonably attainable goals. Also, the items we make should be useful towards what we're trying to upgrade and/or be sellable to help our neighbors. (The old "craft 10 X, give 10 X" where we could buy and sell was great. If someone made extra they could sell it. If you bought them from the newspaper you could give them, but you still had to make them yourself or use gems to skip that step.) These had things we could work towards that weren't all random luck, like deliveries are.

4) The upgrades for the buildings are just too long. They used to only be 10. Then 15. Now they're 20(?). But by the time I manage to claw my way to level 8, I just don't see any attainable goal. And I give up out of frustration. I don't know how much further I have to go and the prizes of 100coins and some experience is not motivating. If there were clear pre-set goals/prizes along the way, I'd go for it, but the coins and experience aren't doing it.

Rhino Keeper
    Now what

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234