• Strongly disagree

43 48.31%
  • I didn't participate

6 6.74%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Poll on St. Patrick's Day Event & Easter Event

Grand Emperor

Feedback Poll on St. Patrick's Day Event & Easter Event

The recent 2 World Events, St. Patrick's Day Event and Easter Event, are a little different from those we had in the past. I'm starting this poll to gather your feedback on them.

Do you like these World events? What do you like or dislike about them? What do you think of the upgrade requirements, collection requirements and the prizes? Feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you.

This is a private poll. The poll will close in 15 days and your votes will be submitted over.

Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.

Rhino Keeper
    I generally like the event but we need the ability to trade upgrade parts... without that option its very very difficult to complete the event.. I play 24/7 my farm is level 88 and am still not even at 1700 with 12 days left... will I make it to the final prize? I'm trying to get there but not very hopeful... my rabbit is at level 10 and parts very rarely drop... Easter grass is harder to get than rubies... which is discouraging.. I shouldn't have to work this hard and still not get the prize -that's no fun and games are supposed to be fun, yes challenging too but not near impossible.

I agree with previous reply. I like the idea of these events but they are way to hard to achieve. I don't think much to the prizes leading up to the final prize something more useful would be nice. So good idea but please make them more achievable and fun.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be better if it didnt drag on for as long and have less levels which are more doable, it is impossible for a working person to get anywhere with these events, as we cannot spend all day every day glued to this game, I have to say I find the game less enjoyable and more stressful because of these events, upgrade parts just do not drop when we do deliveries, its impossible and boring, sorry but you did ask, I think these events are ruining the enjoyment of the game 😪 Xx
    Last edited by DaphneGlass; 04-28-17 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Typo

I have been very disappointed in the last few events. But St Patrick's Day and Easter have been awful. First they are going on long after holiday is over. To me, that is bizarre. Also they go on too long. But - the worst things are that you cannot buy/sell upgrade parts with other players and that the drop rate for parts is awful. I am attached to my farm but these events

Sorry - continuing above. These events are frustrating and discouraging. No fun here. On the plus side some of the rewards are so ugly I don't worry about not getting them. But a cute bunny is always welcome!! Please go back to the events that were achievable and fun.

I used to enjoy the community events but I am disappointed with the turn the event has taken. Below are some of my observations. A number of the events are no longer fun to play.
    1. Number of Upgrade Parts – The 700+ upgrade parts needed to fully upgrade are way too many. I have never been able to fully grade any of the event items. I am lucky to make to level 10. To make it to the higher level you need to have a lot of barn space and not all the players have empty barns to just use for upgrade parts.
    2. Selling Upgrade Parts – We need to be able to sell upgrade parts to other players. With a higher level farm, on past events, upgrade parts already became few and far between in the newspaper. Although, I needed everyone that I did find to make it to level 10.
    3. Drop Rates – On the past community events I remember that even players who were not participating still received parts from deliveries. This made it easier for us to find parts in the newspaper. If non-players cannot help players who participate then the drop rate from plane deliveries must increase. The other option is to have upgrade parts drop from other activities, like collecting from the animals (i.e. cows, pigs etc.).
    4. Traps – I don’t normally use the traps but due to the changes and low drop rate I wound up using coins to buy 50-60 traps. The change to only have gem traps for this event hurts players. Most players cannot afford 20 gems for each trap. Especially with a random low number of parts/eggs. I expect some players would have used gems if the trap was maybe 1 or 2 gems. For 20 gems the team should tell us up front the minimum number of parts/eggs each trap would drop.
    5. Gems for Upgrade Parts – Asking for 39 gems for just one upgrade part is over the top ridiculous. The prior event was 19 gems and personally that was still too high. A more reasonable amount would be 8 gems for each upgrade part.
    6. Event Requirements – When I first started playing it seems that that there was a list of what was needed for each event at the time the event started. I could be remembering this part of the event incorrectly. It would be nice to have a list of what we need to do at the beginning instead of waiting for players to reach the next level and then post the info to the thread.
    Recommendations – Drop the number of level required to fully upgrade. Along with the decrease in levels decrease the number of parts needed. Let all players receive parts from plane deliveries and of course bring back the option to sell those parts to other players. Most importantly increase the drop rate.
    Sorry everyone for being really long winded in my reply.
    Thanks Rynetory2 for starting this tread. Hopefully the team will finally hear us and change the event back to what it was a couple of years ago.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I used to enjoy the community events but I am disappointed with the turn the event has taken. Below are some of my observations. A number of the events are no longer fun to play.
    1. Number of Upgrade Parts – The 700+ upgrade parts needed to fully upgrade are way too many. I have never been able to fully grade any of the event items. I am lucky to make to level 10. To make it to the higher level you need to have a lot of barn space and not all the players have empty barns to just use for upgrade parts.
    2. Selling Upgrade Parts – We need to be able to sell upgrade parts to other players. With a higher level farm, on past events, upgrade parts already became few and far between in the newspaper. Although, I needed everyone that I did find to make it to level 10.
    3. Drop Rates – On the past community events I remember that even players who were not participating still received parts from deliveries. This made it easier for us to find parts in the newspaper. If non-players cannot help players who participate then the drop rate from plane deliveries must increase. The other option is to have upgrade parts drop from other activities, like collecting from the animals (i.e. cows, pigs etc.).
    4. Traps – I don’t normally use the traps but due to the changes and low drop rate I wound up using coins to buy 50-60 traps. The change to only have gem traps for this event hurts players. Most players cannot afford 20 gems for each trap. Especially with a random low number of parts/eggs. I expect some players would have used gems if the trap was maybe 1 or 2 gems. For 20 gems the team should tell us up front the minimum number of parts/eggs each trap would drop.
    5. Gems for Upgrade Parts – Asking for 39 gems for just one upgrade part is over the top ridiculous. The prior event was 19 gems and personally that was still too high. A more reasonable amount would be 8 gems for each upgrade part.
    6. Event Requirements – When I first started playing it seems that that there was a list of what was needed for each event at the time the event started. I could be remembering this part of the event incorrectly. It would be nice to have a list of what we need to do at the beginning instead of waiting for players to reach the next level and then post the info to the thread.
    Recommendations – Drop the number of level required to fully upgrade. Along with the decrease in levels decrease the number of parts needed. Let all players receive parts from plane deliveries and of course bring back the option to sell those parts to other players. Most importantly increase the drop rate.
    Sorry everyone for being really long winded in my reply.
    Thanks Rynetory2 for starting this tread. Hopefully the team will finally hear us and change the event back to what it was a couple of years ago.
    I was getting ready to post my comments, but you summed it up beautifully!
    Mostly, I really enjoy the farm friendships I have made here and find these events that do not allow us to trade tends to isolate me from my farm friends during these events!
    I also posted before that the effort to upgrade the later stages is disproportionate to the return of adding 4 bunnies per collection!

Executive Chef

Thumbs down

I can never finish ANY event in this game anymore, ever. This is really bad, when you can't even fully play a game that you've been playing for so many years. I'm not a low level either. So imagine just how bad this is for lower level players, not worth playing this game. It's too bad, it's so fun and feels so rewarding when you can complete an event.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast