Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I get Golden Apples?

Exclamation How can I get Golden Apples?

How can I get golden apples, lemons etc?
    Only lemon trees and apple trees can drop those?
    But they are all +30 gems

Are they all chopped off by 10 actions or so?
    Im not sure if they are so much worthy to buy tho.
    If they dont get chopped off like other inexpensive trees,
    I would love to buy one.

Anyone can please explain for me please!
    Thanks in advance !

Nightclub Owner
    Golden Apple - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Made of solid gold. You're lucky if you find one of these.
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 80 gems
    Found: Apple Tree, Archery Range, Magic Garden
    Trades: Lucky Trade, Trade with the Fruit Farmers
    Cap: 99
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Do the apple tree get cleared? Or does it stay permanent? Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. Fruit trees are not chopable but you collect from them. You might find the thread I just finished for new players helpful... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...or-new-players as you're just starting out.

Are you working on the Sir Pigglesworth goals? If yes, click on the link below to the Game Guide.

Extract from the Inventory Guide:
    Golden apple [It is a very rare drop]
    Found: magic garden, Apple tree, Traverse Desert Sands adventure, Feral Lands Adventure, 'Trade with the Fruit Farmers' in Royal Exchange, from one-off fortune of the fortune tent, Sir Pigglesworth Trough, Golden Mine, Leprechaun Faerie
    Uses: golden trade, various goals.

Magic garden will be your best place once you expand there for the golden apple.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-28-17 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. Fruit trees are not chopable but you collect from them. You might find the thread I just finished for new players helpful... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...or-new-players as you're just starting out.

Are you working on the Sir Pigglesworth goals? If yes, click on the link below to the Game Guide.

Extract from the Inventory Guide:
    Golden apple [It is a very rare drop]
    Found: magic garden, Apple tree, Traverse Desert Sands adventure, Feral Lands Adventure, 'Trade with the Fruit Farmers' in Royal Exchange, from one-off fortune of the fortune tent, Sir Pigglesworth Trough, Golden Mine, Leprechaun Faerie
    Uses: golden trade, various goals.

Magic garden will be your best place once you expand there for the golden apple.

Thank you!!

Banned
    I just got two together - one off my gold mine and one off an adventure. I don't remember which - I thought desert sands. I need to keep better track of the adventures I take.

Executive Chef
    Genie, I received my first golden apple from the magic garden (I've received others since but not many). It probably dropped after about 3 weeks of collecting from the garden.

Patience is the name of the game.

Host(ess)
    Apple, Lemon and Orange trees cost gems if you buy them but they also drop from adventures. I have 13 apple trees, 9 orange trees and 12 lemon trees, and never purchased a single one.

They don't disappear when you water them. They have a 2-hour collection timer.

Executive Chef
    While fruit trees do drop from adventures, they are a very rare drop and chances are someone looking for a golden apple hasn't been playing that long. I've been playing since October and sending an adventure everyday since they became available (have earned the adventure badge in trials&tributes). I have only gotten one orange tree.

SW's advice of aiming for the magic garden is worth considering. That's how I finally got Sir Pigglesworth.

If you can buy a gold mine do it. I struggled to have up to 6 golden apple from religiously collecting from my apple tree and my magic garden. Now I'm over 90 golden apples.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast