Thread: Can't name restaurant or add any neighbours

New Resident

Can't name restaurant or add any neighbours

When i try to name my restaurant so i can add neighbour's and write on players walls it wont let me. When i try to name my restaurant it tells me i dont have enough gems and to buy some. You dont need gems just to name your restaurant surely?? Please help.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

What error message did you get when you tried to post your restaurant's name? If you got the "Your message contains inappropriate words." message, it would be due to the word filtering feature in the game and unfortunately your restaurant's name was caught.

You can contact Support: support form and check with the Agent if they are able to help you change your restaurant's name. See this thread for more information on how to submit your request.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

What error message did you get when you tried to post your restaurant's name? If you got the "Your message contains inappropriate words." message, it would be due to the word filtering feature in the game and unfortunately your restaurant's name was caught.

You can contact Support: support form and check with the Agent if they are able to help you change your restaurant's name. See this thread for more information on how to submit your request.
    No it just comes up with the, Oh darn.... you dont have enough gems, everytime i try to name my restaurant. Ok will try contact support

Grand Emperor
    You may also want to check under your Profile page to see if you have already named your restaurant. The first time we name our restaurants is free but subsequent changes require gems.