I really like this game and the "Baron's Tea Party" is a really cute idea. But it's too hard. I've gotten a Spring Raccoon and my Tea Party is at level 5. There are only 6 days to go and I don't even qualify for the Community Prize. I have 470 teacups. I play everyday and even at night sometimes to get ahead. I could tell from the beginning that it was going to be too difficult to get the peacock; so I decided to be happy with just getting the Spring Raccoon. I don't like it that my first prize was a trap. I used it and now don't have the prize anymore. I prefer that a prize be something that I can keep. Also, I would like to suggest that all prizes drop something and not be just a decoration. I don't have room for decorations most of the time. So, I put them up during the event and then I have to store them hoping that one day I'll more room than I know what to do with, which is not even sure. I have many decorations stored because I have so little room.

Hopefully, the staff or whoever is responsible for this game can look at the players' games and see that few people are getting very far. Please make the games easier. I have the impression that many children play this game and it would be good if more people could get the prizes.

Again, I really like this game and I am offering this thought to help make the game better.