Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Bakery Story items do you wish were available in RS?

Executive Chef

What Bakery Story items do you wish were available in RS?

It's not quite the same question as what your favorite items are, I think, but if mods disagree I won't be heartbroken.

If s8 plans to save itself some effort by sharing already designed items, what would your top 5 be?

Tip-top for me would be:

1. carousel from old boardwalk goals (in case I haven't mentioned it a thousand times already, I love carnivals!)
    2. slip&slide from summer box (I like RS cruise box indoor flow better, but since it's too hard to win, this is good too)
    3. kettle corn and
    4. artists stall from graffiti goal--I like all farmers market stands, but those are my top 2 since they're a bit different
    5. duck fountain, cause it's cute and RS has too many swans. send some love to the ducks!

It was really hard to stick to my self-imposed limit, but those are my top items that aren't (a) too much like stuff we already have, and (b) as appropriate for a restaurant as a bakery (or, you know, not actually appropriate for either, but who cares).
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-27-17 at 11:15 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    I saw it in a neighbour's bakery and it's been stuck in my head since. Bakery Balloon. It's the hot air balloon with loretta and hazel in it. It's super adorable and colourful and I feel that suits RS more than BS actually.. That's all I can think of for now will add more later, if I do come around to it heh.

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery has space stuff I'd love to have now in Restaurant! !!!!

I would like to see hoilday ovens n drink machines. I would like to have the deer family. Some of the holiday furniture

Been thinking about this. I'd really love to see the copper pots wall decoration on this side of things. I've always loved it, we could use more realistic wall decorations for a kitchen area to go with the kitchen boxes, and copper pots are more restaurant than bakery anyway!!

The realistic looking appliances.
    The spring harvest items.
    The spring flower decor.
    Most of the recent stuff, just not the BS prices, lol.

Host(ess)
    Trees...BS has those Cypress trees that can be used year-round...RS only has autumn trees

I would like to see some of the older ovens and goals from both restraunt n bakery reopened. I wish there was a way to delete some of the older items , that each person does not want to use

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dunnaway52 View Post
    I would like to see some of the older ovens and goals from both restraunt n bakery reopened. I wish there was a way to delete some of the older items , that each person does not want to use
    I agree. I've posted before that I'd like some of the old goal ovens to make a comeback. Put the Texas ovens in RS. That's my wish.

Rhino Keeper
    Just to name a few top decorations that I would like to see from Bakery Story are below :

1.Boardwalk Ball

2. Pirate Cove

3. Apple Grove

4. Secret Garden

5. Garden Pavilion

6. Water Garden
    Last edited by Francys08; 06-09-17 at 11:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast