View Poll Results: Which prizes did you like?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Confection Dragon

29 59.18%
  • Pastel Dragon

35 71.43%
  • Tulip Dragon

44 89.80%
  • Decorative Egg

4 8.16%
  • Tulip Field

6 12.24%
  • Pedestal Egg

18 36.73%
  • Egg Hunter Egg

6 12.24%
  • Dye Station

2 4.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Festival World Event: PRIZE POLL

The Honorable Panda

Spring Festival World Event: PRIZE POLL

Hey guys, please vote on the prizes that you really like from this event!

You can vote only once, but can choose more than one.

Poll is open for 10 days.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I included the pedistal egg in my vote, not for the look but rather for the functionality. It was nice to get this on the first milestone without having to pay gold. The extra eggs every few hours certainly helped. I don't know how the data will be used so I wanted to clarify the reason behind my selection.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    I included the pedistal egg in my vote, not for the look but rather for the functionality. It was nice to get this on the first milestone without having to pay gold. The extra eggs every few hours certainly helped. I don't know how the data will be used so I wanted to clarify the reason behind my selection.
    Thanks for the extra feedback! Also love getting these type of prizes at the beginning of the event!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I love the point giving decor in each of these events, I think it's a great prize. I'm of the school that doesn't use decor, sees no need for it, so non functional decor is pointless to me and drives me crazy that I have a storage full of stuff I will never use!
    Last edited by katali119; 04-28-17 at 06:40 AM.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't vote for the pedestal egg but agree totally with PeppiVille. Getting a functional prize first is a big help and motivates me to keep collecting but once the event is over, it just ends up in the cyber basement.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    We could have extra eggs every fewhours? I didn't knew that. I asumed it was decorative only as it has been the last few events. Luckely though I reached the end just in time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I love the point giving decor in each of these events, I think it's a great prize. I'm of the school that doesn't use decor, sees no need for it, so non functional decor is pointless to me and drives me crazy that I have a storage full of stuff I will never use!
    Me too, I almost never use decor, sometimes the tiles but only with habitats that are 3x3 to make it even with the rest of the big habitats.

Executive Chef
    i have a suggestion : instead of giving us unuseful decor, why not give us an egg on a piedestal as deco/prize
    i always wanted to keep some of the well designed eggs, so instead of trying to design tiles that will stay in storage , please give us the eggs as deco
    besides putting eggs as deco means less works for designers and they would have more time for a better looking egg
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Point giving decor.

Agreed on the pedestal egg! Also included egg hunter, but use them as soccer "players " in my deco soccer block. I coach and to me it looks like they are heading soccer balls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast