Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mystic Map "etiquette"

Nightclub Owner
    Amen to not minding daily requests. That's what neighbors are for so if anyone gets annoyed, they shouldn't be playing IMHO. It doesn't cost us anything so what's the issue? Personally, I get tons of requests per day because I have many neighbors and it makes me happy to accept them. We have all needed items at one time or another and continue to with different events.

One thing to be cautious about though, if you know you have a task in an event coming up that requires you to ask neighbors for a certain item, you might want to skip requesting maps the day before and the day of. Requests can get "clogged" in the system and it might prevent you from finishing a chapter of an event. I learned this the hard way
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    One thing to be cautious about though, if you know you have a task in an event coming up that requires you to ask neighbors for a certain item, you might want to skip requesting maps the day before and the day of. Requests can get "clogged" in the system and it might prevent you from finishing a chapter of an event. I learned this the hard way
    Yes, I tend to give about 3 days for the requests to clear out before I expect an event task to require gifts. I also suspend requests, occasionally, when I want my Questing dragon to finish with a part that I need. It seems like, if I have gotten too many maps, that day, I can never hope to get the item I seek.

Banned
    Thank you, everyone, for your input and advice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12