Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coupons

New Resident

Coupons

I'm earning coupons but the total is not changing (within the level) as I'm playing. Please help

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Could you let us know which Level so that we may investigate further? Thanks!

New Resident
    All levels. I'm currently on 190

Cupcake coupons

Is anyone having issues with collecting coupons? I don't get offered the amount of options to watch a video for coupons as I used to and the only video that is shown is for Amazon Echo.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Features that are in games may change over time. If you have any questions, please submit a ticket by filling out this form. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

I submitted a ticket and told the support staff my problem and they basically told me the same thing, so I take it that this reduction in collecting tickets applies to everyone. Has anyone else noticed a reduction in the amount of tickets they can collect? For example, when I open the game in the morning, I have 5 attempts to play the level. At the end of each attempt, I used to get a "watch a video to collect 10 extra tickets" message, but I only get this message after the first 3 attempts now. For me, it takes out some of the enjoyment of playing, as I feel somewhat *****ed. Childish I know!

Edited to add: this also means I can't reach the 2 hours free play any more cos I haven't enough tickets and I haz a sad!!
    Last edited by slymepit; 12-10-16 at 06:09 AM.

Angry Cupcake Mania tickets do not tally correctly

It is very frustrating when you are trying to reach a certain amount of tickets and the game *****s you on the number of tickets you acquire while playing the game. Believe me I have watched and counted carefully before posting this. Maybe there is something I wasn't aware of, but I also noticed that in the years I have been playing this game, I don't think I ever got any ticket total more than 15 per game. Is this done intentionally or is this a bug?

The Honorable Panda
    Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. for assistance.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just did cause now it also deducted some of my diamonds. I mean for no apparent reason it just went down to 20 and I haven't used my diamonds recently. Smh. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjlocquiao View Post
    It is very frustrating when you are trying to reach a certain amount of tickets and the game *****s you on the number of tickets you acquire while playing the game. Believe me I have watched and counted carefully before posting this. Maybe there is something I wasn't aware of, but I also noticed that in the years I have been playing this game, I don't think I ever got any ticket total more than 15 per game. Is this done intentionally or is this a bug?
    I've been seeing the same thing. I will watch the total tickets and when I get a new ticket the count does not increase. I lose up to 3 tickets per each game. It is annoying given the short amount of time between the the start and end of a new cycle. Also I have never exceed 15 tickets in one game. I do good to collect 10 during most games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast