Thread: Recipes In Deep Sea Oven

Recipes In Deep Sea Oven

Hi, does anyone know how I can unlock the Grape Berrier Reef and Sea Sponge Cake in the Deep Sea Oven? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bveraileryt View Post
    Hi, does anyone know how I can unlock the Grape Berrier Reef and Sea Sponge Cake in the Deep Sea Oven? Thanks
    You cant unfortunately because they are goal related and that goal as of now is indefintely locked. I also have that oven with those two recipes locked as well.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Will that goal come out again?

Will that goal come out again?
    No once the goals are locked they're locked unless somewhere Storm8 decides to re-release them which so far isnt likely.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Dang it! Thanks for your help, I'll just contact Storm8 to see if they can re-release the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Dang it! Thanks for your help, I'll just contact Storm8 to see if they can re-release the goal.
    I'm sure they'll, as usual, happily oblige...good luck with that :-)

Question Garden Grove Stove & Deep Sea Oven Recipes

I started playing the Bakery Story this year. If I build a Garden Grove Stove (it was from a 2016 goal), will all of the recipes be available to me? Same question if I build a Deep Sea oven. Thanks!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plumpen888 View Post
    I started playing the Bakery Story this year. If I build a Garden Grove Stove (it was from a 2016 goal), will all of the recipes be available to me? Same question if I build a Deep Sea oven. Thanks!!
    Hey plumpen888,

I merged your post with an existing thread on the same topic. Unfortunately, because these ovens were part of a goal, not all recipes may be available to you The Deep Sea Oven only has one recipe unlocked. I'm not sure about the Garden Grove Stove.

Thank you so much for the quick response! How about Blue Bun Oven? I don't think it is from any goal. I am planing to build two and want to make sure all recipes will be available so I won't waste my investment. :-)