Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RESTAURANT STORY :: CookBook

oh i know imgur! this is good one, and tks god that many other forum users also know this hosting, lol )) i mean at least some part of forum pics are not broken and we can see some info we are looking for...
    but i always thought it changes file names? i never seen other names of files hosted there but kinda "gfariuhx.png"...

for example, if my files were earlier adressed like this:
    https oldhost com /games/rs/cookbook/basicoven.png
    - i can just take all my folders, upload to new hosting, and then copy each post' code to word file and make auto-switch of all "https oldhost com" to "https newhost com".

but if all files had unique names of "qwerty" type, i wd need to rename each one manually within the code. i'm not sure i'm ready for such an "act of bravery", lol )))) only this thread contains over 500 pics, nothing to talk about bs and bs2.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooohhh. yes. I forgot about it changing the file names. Good observation.

Wow Wow Wow
    Thank you so much for this post 😊

update:

- added simple ABC list of recipes (to find which app cooks exact recipe);
    - added Google Sheet (approved) with recipes & appliances database.

both links are in post #1 now.

New Resident
    Hello. Could you please post recipes and pics for the Echo Winter Wonder Stove and Dispenser in Restaurant Story. Thank you in advance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilleth246 View Post
    Hello. Could you please post recipes and pics for the Echo Winter Wonder Stove and Dispenser in Restaurant Story. Thank you in advance.
    Unfortunately, the player who created and maintained this inventory has left the game and hasn't updated the info/images in the thread since 2018.

Currently, the most likely way to find info/images on specific recipes or appliances is by searching for the thread created at the original release of the appliance. And, of course, we can always ask for someone to share the images/info in the RS Help Me thread.

EDIT:
    Since I didn't find a post/thread for the current sale, I went ahead and posted the images you're asking after HERE

Can someone tell me what oven makes the fried Mac Bites? I can?t seem to find it. Tia!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahsmom2016 View Post
    Can someone tell me what oven makes the fried Mac Bites? I can?t seem to find it. Tia!
    Burger Grill

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345