Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT STORY :: CookBook

Rhino Keeper
    This is amazingly well done and the recipe pics make it even more perfect. I didn't even know this was here! Thanks SO much

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    o_O! missed this, sorry. i guess i always mixed it with solstice one...
    fixed now.
    thank you for spotting this!
    No problem, I?m kinda bummed I thought I was gonna get two new recipes unlocked somehow lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    This is amazingly well done and the recipe pics make it even more perfect. I didn't even know this was here! Thanks SO much
    welcome dear i finally updated this thing, so everything seems to be meant. for now )))

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    No problem, I'm kinda bummed I thought I was gonna get two new recipes unlocked somehow lol
    yeah, mea culpa ((( sometimes i feel lost in this hellion of info-pieces...

anyhow. i've added warning also into main post, and now only need to know, maybe smth changed with these appliances:
    - Lace Oven,
    - Coconut Fountain,
    - Infused Water Fountain,
    - Hot Dog Stand,
    - Love Potion Mixer,
    - Romantic Stove

they are all goals related too, but at the moment of release they didn't contain locked recipes.
    is it still so, don't you know?

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    welcome dear i finally updated this thing, so everything seems to be meant. for now )))

yeah, mea culpa ((( sometimes i feel lost in this hellion of info-pieces...

anyhow. i've added warning also into main post, and now only need to know, maybe smth changed with these appliances:
    - Lace Oven,
    - Coconut Fountain,
    - Infused Water Fountain,
    - Hot Dog Stand,
    - Love Potion Mixer,
    - Romantic Stove

they are all goals related too, but at the moment of release they didn't contain locked recipes.
    is it still so, don't you know?

I have all these appliances and for me it looks like the only one with locked goal recipes is the hot dog stand. All the other recipes and appliance you asked about are completely unlocked and I didn’t do a goal for them.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

oh no, hot dog stand too... ((( i don't get why they leave all these apps accessible with one recipe only...

well.. in any case, thanks! i'll change that in chart.

New Resident
    What appliance cooks thanksgiving goal 4...cold turkey and rosemary ham (forgot the others )🤔

it's Turkey Cooker:
    Spoiler: show

Turkey Cooker
    Price: -$30'000 +150xp
    Build: 6 Black Kettle + 4 Metal Sheet + 4 Paint + 6 Purple Knob
    Mastery Profit: +$495'820 +32'100xp +12gems
    Release: 12-Nov-2014
    Update: 23-Nov-2017
    Hrs Recipe Pts/Srv Cost Income XP Inc/Pt Profit/Srv
    8 Cold Turkey 450 -$490 $1'800 60 $4 $1'310
    8 Rosemary Turkey 450 -$490 $1'800 60 $4 $1'310
    4 Turkey Au Gratin 275 -$340 $1'100 60 $4 $760
    4 Turkey Casserole 275 -$340 $1'100 60 $4 $760
    3 Turkey Leftovers 250 -$300 $1'000 60 $4 $700
    3 Turkey Meatloaf 250 -$300 $1'000 60 $4 $700
    Spoiler: show

there are also some recipes from basic appliances.
    check this goal thread for details:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Goal-23-Nov-17

hurry, this goal is very short timed. gonna expire less than in 2days from now.

Rhino Keeper
    Which image host are you using? The images (including the spoilers) on the first page are not displaying for me but they did when I viewed the thread at least a week ago. Several on the second page are not displaying but a majority are.

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Which image host are you using? The images (including the spoilers) on the first page are not displaying for me but they did when I viewed the thread at least a week ago. Several on the second page are not displaying but a majority are.
    unfortunately when photobucket changed their tos this summer, all pics gone, so i had to look for other file hosting that wd satisfy several parameters i need:

- to give me enough free storage space (the pics are small, but i have tons of them for the forum guides here and there )))
    - to support png (many pics have transparency which makes their size smaller an lets the page load faster, but there are photohostings supporting only jpeg format)
    - to give me enough bandwith (that photobucket cut to zero now, so no pics hosted there can be seen from other web sites)
    - to support secured protocol (because this forum automatically change any http link to https)
    - to support folders and sub-folders (makes my navigation easier, plus... if new storage one day will make the same trick as photobucket did, i can just upload all folders with pics to another storage, and auto-change only website name in all codes for forum posts)

as you can see, i had a lot of requirements ))) and wanted to get it for free.
    i got it from one hosting, but due to free services, they say my site "will be sleeping one our per each day". it's not so high "price" for free storage i need, so i decided to take it (i'm aiming not to make pics-only guides, where only possible i put also alternate text, which makes guides useful even w/o pics).
    i just cannot figure out which exact hour to stipulate for this - there are so many different time-zoned usrs in this forum...
    so they put my site to sleep sporadically, for one ocassional hour each day.
    during this hour most of pics cannot be seen here.
    so if you face it, it doesn't mean the pics are gone, you just have to try one of other 23 hours, lol )))
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 11-28-17 at 10:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for that reply. Looks like you have a well-laid out set of parameters for hosting your images. I was going to suggest Imgur as an image host but I'm not sure if it supports sub-folders though it supports folders (just not sure if a sub-folder can be created within a folder on Imgur). Unlimited free hosting forever, so they claim. PNG support, and I believe https support. Looks like you've got it worked out, though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast