Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier

oooo

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The following is PURELY ANECDOTAL, but something I've noticed that has worked for me in getting all my items in one version on a new device:

Before starting: uninstall all versions of RS (don't worry, your progress should be saved)

1. Install the specific version
    2. Open it on your device to get the items from that version. Just in case, I like to buy an item or two from that version and place it on my floor (usually coin items)
    2.5. Just in case: visit a neighbor and leave some tips so your game progress syncs
    3. Install the regular version
    4. Open the regular, make sure you can still see all the items you just bought on your floor, and that they're still available for purchase in the market (this is important - if it didn't transfer properly, then you'll still see your items, but won't be able to purchase more than what you already have).
    5. If the previous step is successful, visit a neighbor and leave tips to sync. If it wasn't, go back and reinstall the version you want - repeat all steps up to this point, but especially 2.5.
    6. Uninstall all versions of RS and repeat with as many OFFICIAL & SUPPORTED versions as are available on Google Play as you want. Installing unsupported, unofficial, unavailable, and/or 3rd party apps violate S8's terms of service.

Hope this helps you
    So, grab the basic and KEEP it. install an official (all I see have 1 of 2 symbols for Storm8, so sure okay there) install another, play. back to original, see, uninstall the non original and so on. got it. That's a huge help. THANK YOU 😉

Farm Supplier
    Well, since finishing the list of un/installing I now am not getting any notifications.
    Yes They are turned on in game and on the phone...How do i get them back?
    ��

@vanacatu
    As always blown away by the hard work you've put into this.
    Thank you!!

My dear @vanacatu
    Could you please tell me about the 25 gems a piece appliances listed below

Sonic charming oven
    sonic charming grill
    Sonic cabin oven
    Sonic cabin drink mixer
    Sonic homemade mixer
    Sonic homemade oven
    Sonic gratitude oven
    Sonic thankful stove
    Sonic dark drink mixer
    Sonic wicked oven
    Sonic fruit box
    Sonic veggie box
    Sonic food lab stove
    Sonic food lab oven

Do they have more recipes than the ones tht I completed with goal ones
    I dont want to buy these unnecessarily
    Plz advise
    fawziaj

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    My dear @vanacatu
    Could you please tell me about the 25 gems a piece appliances listed below

Sonic charming oven
    sonic charming grill
    Sonic cabin oven
    Sonic cabin drink mixer
    Sonic homemade mixer
    Sonic homemade oven
    Sonic gratitude oven
    Sonic thankful stove
    Sonic dark drink mixer
    Sonic wicked oven
    Sonic fruit box
    Sonic veggie box
    Sonic food lab stove
    Sonic food lab oven

Do they have more recipes than the ones tht I completed with goal ones
    I dont want to buy these unnecessarily
    Plz advise
    These were added to the game at the time of their respective goals as an alternative to the "regular" goal appliances you had to buy with coins and build - as gem appliances, these came pre-built and the Sonic capabilities made the goal foods cook faster for faster goal completion.

Unfortunately, that's where their benefits end - they have no additional recipes, and if you weren't around for the time of the goal, the recipes will still be locked for you unless S8 decided to rerelease them

(And, imo, they weren't very popular at the time of release anyway - 25 gems cost vs 6 gems profit wasn't worth the expense)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hello. I had a question I was hoping someone could answer. I was tipping a neighbor earlier and went to post on their wall but it said the player had blocked me. What does this mean? They blocked me from posting on their wall or they blocked me in general?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzliesfan View Post
    Hello. I had a question I was hoping someone could answer. I was tipping a neighbor earlier and went to post on their wall but it said the player had blocked me. What does this mean? They blocked me from posting on their wall or they blocked me in general?
    It means you cant message them on the players wall
    I just blocked myself from my other account to try it. I cant message on the wall but I can tip and gift.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzliesfan View Post
    When I visited 3 of my really good neighbor, when I tried to post my visit, I got the message that I was blocked. But, these 3 neighbors would definitely tell me if there was a problem. Could this be a system's glitch?

Farm Supplier
    For a few weeks now, I've had a lot of trouble getting kicked out of BS and RS. I only rarely get an out of sync message. Instead, it kicks me out and loads the game again. I'm getting kicked out frequently, often every 2 or 3 minutes. I'm thrilled if I can get 5 minutes of playing time, before it happens again. Each time I loss all of my progress. It's so frustrating! Is this happening to anyone else, and have any of you heard about this happening and have any idea how to stop it from happening over and over and over again? Thanks so much!

Host(ess)
    Happened to me i would check my food on RS and the game would crash and Id have to reload it. And it was getting frustrating but I was able to delete and reload the game I have an iPhone so all my progress was saved on Game Center. So nothing was lost it hasnt happened for a while now. Knock on wood.
    Last edited by jws3rd; 08-01-19 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Typo