Thread: Slots 777

Host(ess)

Slots 777

I can't seem to get anyone to help me. The past few days have been riddled with connection errors and I tried to put in a request to have this looked into, much to my surprise, theynbasically blew me off. I have other issues with this game, like how the game changes my bet often, but guaranteed every morning I need to change it back.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you need help with your game, please post in the general forum for that game. Forum Disputes are for reporting forum members or contesting a moderator action. Thank you for your understanding.

Host(ess)
    I have submitted a request and was told they closed it. I heard nothing but they closed my question. What is up with all this.
    Can't get anything answered without an act of congress and we know how well they play.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I recommend trying posting in the main forum for Slots here for help with troubleshooting.

I did a quick check with our team and the games are up and we haven't experienced any outages or disruptions of service, so you should be able to connect. If you still need help with it, please try the forum.

New Resident
    How can I withdraw the money from slots