Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish Token

Rhino Keeper
    @kooky

Is this all options if we finish tales and get token? No other surprises, like do after that something else and make a wish - choose from one of random dragons (e.g. gold type)?

Rhino Keeper
    Not really a good balance, 1 supreme dragon against 15 gold tickets or 3 speed up boosts. It is better than nothing of course but the supreme dragon is worth way more than the tickets or boosts offered if you already have the supreme.stellar aurora is 125 tickets and I think supreme is much nicer and better.

Lol I understood it completely different...... wishful thinking. I thought by having the wish dragon we will be able to craft golden tickets regularly �� obviously far fetched.....

Rhino Keeper
    If you get the Wish Token then you'll need to use it within a week after the 'Make a Wish!' event ends. So, if you get it, please make your wish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    If you get the Wish Token then you'll need to use it within a week after the 'Make a Wish!' event ends. So, if you get it, please make your wish!
    thx for the info
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I guess that makes sense. The wish goal is only active for 17 days. Thanks for taking the time to confirm it. Is the token just going to disappear or can we keep it in our storage as a memento?
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Supreme Dragon says he's available at level 41, although in the Spell shop on my baby account (level 28) it seems like he would be available with the wish token. Could a mod please tell me whether I need to raise the account to level 41 or not to get this dragon please, as that might be a bit tight time wise!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    It's a gift, or bonus, or whatever, so no complaints. I think the Supreme Dragon's type attributes are awesome. I have an epic Stellar Aurora, and he comes in handy, from time to time. Who wouldn't want one?

I never noticed that he was only available to level 41 and above players, before. I'm not sure that's why I didn't get him sooner, though.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Supreme Dragon says he's available at level 41, although in the Spell shop on my baby account (level 28) it seems like he would be available with the wish token. Could a mod please tell me whether I need to raise the account to level 41 or not to get this dragon please, as that might be a bit tight time wise!
    This could be a legitimate problem as you may not have a Black, Rainbow or Gemstone habitat to put him into if you are a much lower level. I can't remember the limits for those types. You can't even use the stable as if they haven't changed anything, then you cannot hatch dragons straight into the stable. You have to put them in a habitat first, then into the stable. As a craftable, you can't just keep the egg in storage until later.

Maybe it was just one of those things the game/event designers missed. It would be pretty sad to get your Supreme dragon only to have it sit stuck on your only nest. That's a game ****er. The sadder news is that the only likely solution would be to make the Supreme dragon option not available to players under level 41

EDIT: Gemstone is available at level 7 so you should be good! There are going to be some [] baby accounts pretty soon!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-01-17 at 05:19 PM. Reason: removed third party site comment- inappropriate word
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Yes I have a gemstone habitat so no worries there, and the black one is definitely available, though costly, I remember being 2 of them below level 20 on my main account before stopping trying to get a coral lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast