Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wish Token

Fashion Designer
    Turns out you can get the Supreme at a low level, my level 30 account has just crafted it. Shame that in the minute it took to craft, I lost concentration enough to put a 20 hour Island on the one and only nest. On the plus side, I didn't muck up that badly during the tales lol! So I have to wait another day to see the awesome egg, and then however long for the dragon, but I don't have to ridiculously level up my account just for it, so I might still get another low levels tales out of it
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    ★ supreme drag takes like 24 hours to hatch, that prolly explains why the 7-day extension is provided for this wish ★ (:

★ btw since the Leaderboard event gonna start soon, I would suggest keeping it in nest n use it for bonus hatching ★ Good Luck to all (: ★

Farm Supplier
    I just hatched my wish dragon, got the coin, but all of the prizes r gone from the Spell shop

I hope this is a glitch that will be fixed shortly

Rhino Keeper
    I hatched my Wish dragon and the goal moved to the "make a wish" portion, but I no longer have the options to craft any of the items as they have disappeared from my crafting. Also, the wish token is not in my storage. Help?

Host(ess)
    I got the invite to choose, but the button is dead. And there are no choices in the spell shop. And yes, I hatched the wish dragon and have 2 wells. Can anybody help with this? (And I can't see the token either, although the game acknowledges it)

I received and hatched the wish dragon and just received the token. The caretaker wish event calculator says I have 7 days to complete but there's nothing in the spell shop. If this event was tied to the make a wish event shouldn't the event timer be the same? Now I'm out of luck because I had no idea that the two events were on the same timer. I feel very shortchanged

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    I hatched my Wish dragon and the goal moved to the "make a wish" portion, but I no longer have the options to craft any of the items as they have disappeared from my crafting. Also, the wish token is not in my storage. Help?
    The same thing just happened to me! Hatched my wish dragon and no token and all options to make a wish are gone from the spell shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! I hatched with the start of the LB and now no wish token options are in the spell shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindShepherd View Post
    I got the invite to choose, but the button is dead. And there are no choices in the spell shop. And yes, I hatched the wish dragon and have 2 wells. Can anybody help with this? (And I can't see the token either, although the game acknowledges it)
    Yep, my button is dead also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsadie1230 View Post
    I finished the Make A Wish challenge and got the dragon, but I did not get a wish token. What do I do??
    The same happened to me, I hatched the wish dragon and did not receive anything. I went to my craft and everything is gone from the event. How can I craft a wishing well when its gone?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast