5 15.15%
  • I liked the Trove of Gifts

3 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Make A Wish! - Tales Event - NEW POLL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I used olympus. Seeker gives 8, 10 and 21 h as commons, with an average of 13 h. Olympus adds 8, 12, 16 h, with an average of 12 h. And all those 3 added options are less than the dreaded 21 for poison. Don't know it it's the best option though. Maybe others have better ideas.
    My thoughts went along those lines, also, as I needed a Scylla for Bingo. I think I got a Hermes, but at least it's only 8 hours no matter what I got.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    This Dragon tale said Make A Wish! ...is that right S8 ?? So I'm making one....
    I wish that we can have a side type bar in Arena just like in breeding den,so we wouldet have to scroll 4 or 5 hundred dragons down so we can get to Thoughtful Dragon and make that 1 fight in arena for CH8 ,because who knows if every player can get the dragon at that stage on lvl 12 right after hatching and leveling him up at lvl 5.
    this should be added a long long time ago because of these tascs that you are ascing us to do (bingo..DT..) even I'm on android and will wait even more...better ever than never....... so that was my wish S8 thank you !!!!
    MY WISH.. would be find the dragon. Very hard the more dragons you have is to find a dragon. Not looking for breeding or battling just finding a dragon I know I have it but where is it.? In Album put find button on it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    MY WISH.. would be find the dragon. Very hard the more dragons you have is to find a dragon. Not looking for breeding or battling just finding a dragon I know I have it but where is it.? In Album put find button on it.
    That would be great. I noticed a Dionysus Dragon is available (I don't think I did before.), when I bred the Seeker today. I can't, for the life of me, figure out if I already have one, since my roosts are packed.

I'm forever searching for likely dragons to evolve, and you have to find them and feed them to do that.

Rooting out duplicates is also a chore.

Or, you are stuck on a dragon in the Arena, and you need to feed your beast up a bit, in order to make a dent in the rascal. "Where is that darned dragon!"

So chapter 8 is about to begin. Do you think it is a good idea to have the dragon above lvl 10 before the first act? It wiuld be so much easier to find if I have to use it for battles and a higher chance of winning too

Nightclub Owner
    Hartoled & topgate44: have you checked out the thread(s) that discuss players who keep a list or spreadsheet of their dragons? I can't seem to find it right now, maybe someone else has the link handy.

Not trying to go off topic here; we need to be able to find Seeker and will need to find Thoughtful for tasks in the current event. Having a list of type, level & location can make it so much easier.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'd love to have a filter on the Battle Arena too.

Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    So chapter 8 is about to begin. Do you think it is a good idea to have the dragon above lvl 10 before the first act? It wiuld be so much easier to find if I have to use it for battles and a higher chance of winning too
    Yes, I always evolve them to 10 as quickly as possible to save time in later chapters. The only reason you might not want to is if you don't think you will have a chance to finish in time, and it might be a waste of food. I always plan to finish, even if I have to spend a bit of gold, so I always raise them up quick snap.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Not trying to go off topic here; we need to be able to find Seeker and will need to find Thoughtful for tasks in the current event. Having a list of type, level & location can make it so much easier.
    I know that this might not be possible for some people with really really packed islands, but I always keep a few basic habitats for "disposable dragons". These are where I keep some duplicate dragons just to evolve later before I sell them off, or for trade tasks. This is where I keep my Tales related dragons for the duration of the event. Finding them is easy. After the event I can move them to more appropriate themed habitats.

I also have a stable where I keep all the boring basic dragons like commons and frequently used rares, so that if I ever need them I just go to the stable, scroll down the alphabetically sorted list, pull them out in to a disposable dragons habitat and then use them, and then put them back after. You breed these dragons so often I don't ever really want to see them out on my island.

For battle arena, I have my trusted roster of ass-kicking dragons and I know exactly where they are, right next to the arena and the spa. Any other dragon I throw-in would be cannon-fodder and so I wouldn't think of feeding them more.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    I may be the only 165 level player that's never bred a Fruitful. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Planned development of my Island went out the window when they started pumping out events like crazy, last year. Getting that Stable and expanding it sounds like a good idea, that I may suspend my moratorium on spending gold in order to add it to my map.

I'm superstitious about only using low level common dragons to breed the junk dragons that they are always requiring of us, lately, like in this event. When I want to breed something new and rare, I trot out my fancy pants dragons, so there are quite a few deliberate duplicates in my herd.

I have enough tickets saved up to craft all of the Ticket Temple dragons, after getting 10 from this current Bingo round. I'd likely shuffle them all off to that stable, except the Gold Horizon and the Stellar Aurora.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 05-01-17 at 05:42 PM.