• I liked the Wishing Well

5 15.15%
  • I liked the Trove of Gifts

3 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Make A Wish! - Tales Event - NEW POLL

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think the ticket rewards will change. The way it is forces you to go slowly or spend boosts/gold. For me, I'm on the 15 tickets every other week plan.

Oops, getting off topic.

I wonder if there will be a survey with this event as well? I think the surveys are a great idea.

The Honorable Panda

Poll

Adding a new poll for this event! Please vote! You can choose more than one item.

Please also post any additional feedback you would like to leave for this Event!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I absolutely loved the chance to get the Supreme dragon, although I thought the other options weren't really equivalent. I never care about the decor, it will just end up in storage. I'm not too keen on the Thoughtful Dragon, it's pretty, but I like getting the 3 colour dragons from Tales that turn out to be great fighters in the Arena, and so far Thoughtful hasn't come up as worthwhile, whilst Seeker is pretty good. I'd only just discovered Supreme's existence, and you literally answered my wish. *wishes super hard for a Glasswing....
    Last edited by katali119; 05-09-17 at 11:52 AM.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    @katali119 I totally agree that the Supreme dragon was a great item to obtain with a wish, while the other options were, in my words, not yours, fairly lame. Other cool options would have been a cool habitat, maybe one that holds 4 or 5 dragons, a large quantity of mystic maps, and some other dragons.

I wish I knew that i could choose more than one item before I voted.
    The whole event was fun. I loved it.
    The make a wish token was genious! I used it towards my gold tickets. I would've used it to get supreme if I didn't already have it, It is one stunning looking dragon. Definitely one of my favorites. I really hope we have this option in all future tales because I haven't completed the last few tales as i didn't see the value of spending all this food in the final chapters just to get another dragon that will be lost among all of my 600+ other dragons I have. But the wish token was worth the effort. And the flexibility of using it for different rewards is such a smart idea as different incentives motivate different players. Keep up the good work storm 8 and thanks for all your efforts.

I voted for liking the Wish dragon even though I didn't do the event, mostly because I didn't like the 2 other dragons. I think the tales dragons should on the same playing field in terms of design. If the grand prize is beautiful... the other 2 dragons have to be beautiful too lol
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for all the votes!!!! Results have been shared with Storm 8.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142