Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make A Wish! - Tales Event - NEW POLL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    So many questions... like how much food will be needed, etc

What we do know:
    You'll need at least one blue and one yellow gem to craft the five tier cake deco.

Wish tokens can be turned into 15 bingo tickets! OR into 3 farm boosts (mine doesn't say if its a 10X)

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Wish tokens can be turned into 15 bingo tickets! OR into 3 farm boosts (mine doesn't say if its a 10X)
    Where did you find this?

Rhino Keeper
    In the crafting den - I just started a separate thread about the token. It will be a 10X boost on the farms! To me that's the best deal since I already have the dragons and tickets.

Fashion Designer
    In the crafting den - I just started a separate thread about the token. It will be a 10X boost on the farms! To me that's the best deal since I already have the dragons and tickets.
    I'm typically burning off a surplus 10x Farm Boost come Tuesday mornings, before the Bingo results get posted. Evolution and Breeding boosts are the ones that you really miss, once you have been in the Gold Leagues for a month or more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I'm typically burning off a surplus 10x Farm Boost come Tuesday mornings, before the Bingo results get posted. Evolution and Breeding boosts are the ones that you really miss, once you have been in the Gold Leagues for a month or more.
    I agree! I've been in gold league since mid-December. I love my 10X farm boosts, but have had to stay up late on a Monday night to use one... and sometimes during lunch Tuesday too! Still worth it to me. I agree I'd rather have breeding boosts... I haven't had one of those in ages. I don't want/care about evolution boosts since I have 2 evolvers and often not many that need evolving (so I leave one open just for bingo).

But compared to a dragon I already have (Supreme), or 15 tickets (when I've crafted Gold Horizon and all Neo dragons), I prefer the food boost! Kind of a no-brainer in my situation. If i was close to crafting Gold Horizon but still short, that'd be a different story.

I agree! I've been in gold league since mid-December. I love my 10X farm boosts, but have had to stay up late on a Monday night to use one... and sometimes during lunch Tuesday too! Still worth it to me. I agree I'd rather have breeding boosts... I haven't had one of those in ages. I don't want/care about evolution boosts since I have 2 evolvers and often not many that need evolving (so I leave one open just for bingo).

But compared to a dragon I already have (Supreme), or 15 tickets (when I've crafted Gold Horizon and all Neo dragons), I prefer the food boost! Kind of a no-brainer in my situation. If i was close to crafting Gold Horizon but still short, that'd be a different story.
    I was on the gold league a few times and itvis soooooo competitive. I felt that I would need to spend gold to get the 50 tickets so i now make an effort to stay in the silver league for one week where i easily get the 15 tickets then sit out the bingo for one week and come back to silver and do it again. I haven't crafted any of the dragons yet. I only have enough to craft 1 but I want to craft the gold 1 first.
    Question for you since you already have crafted all the dragons: can we craft more than 1 gold horizon dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I was on the gold league a few times and itvis soooooo competitive. I felt that I would need to spend gold to get the 50 tickets so i now make an effort to stay in the silver league for one week where i easily get the 15 tickets then sit out the bingo for one week and come back to silver and do it again. I haven't crafted any of the dragons yet. I only have enough to craft 1 but I want to craft the gold 1 first.
    Question for you since you already have crafted all the dragons: can we craft more than 1 gold horizon dragon?

You can only have 1. Of course. Otherwise we'd all go for several of them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9866.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	36622  

Fashion Designer
    So...not only did it auto start, but I had to repeat chapter 1, 3 times now...

The 1 st time, I forgot about harvesting pumpwings, but it was already too late, I harvested early. But not sure if I was lucky or not, it reverted back to being not harvested, so I kinda get a redo. But then for some reason, it reverted back again while I was on Act 4 without me noticing. So...basically, I have to replant pumpwings tomorrow to harvest them.

I knew it was too good to be true when it let me do a redo. -_-

I made my wish for the 15 adventure tickets and my wish token gave me a big fat zero on the tickets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabov View Post
    I made my wish for the 15 adventure tickets and my wish token gave me a big fat zero on the tickets.
    Are you checking in your inventory or the Ticket Temple? Your Adventure Ticket count can be seen in the Ticket Temple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast