View Poll Results: I found this goal enjoyable and liked the content it introduced

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly Agree

13 23.21%
  • Agree

20 35.71%
  • Neither Agree Nor Disagree

13 23.21%
  • Disagree

9 16.07%
  • Strongly Disagree

1 1.79%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2017 Apr 24 - I'm So Star Struck

Farm Supplier
    Having a new oven means I can get 9 more diamonds from it, this is the only reason why I'm going to deal with this new update!

Executive Chef

Note------Infinity Dance Floor is 3x3

Executive Chef
    What's the blue thing on the rightmost person? I can't tell if the partiers are wearing hats from various religions/traditions or if they're cosplaying the planets.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    The tables and chairs are really pretty! I like how the table top makes it easy for you to ... space out..(pun intended) despite the wallpaper not exactly in galaxy decor category, it's still cute! Maybe make the stars smaller (similar to the ones on the table), and add some tiny planets.. an idea for future wallpaper?

And that oven! I don't know about you guys, but I really like it when the appliances can be used as decor as well. The prizes are also well designed, esp that space console.

Thanks for posting! and thumbs up S8!

Rhino Keeper
    How are you getting 9 diamonds from an oven?

Oooh I love space stuff. I actually really liked the space updates we've had on BS, and I also like "crossover" themes and items. All in all, A+ S8!

Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    How are you getting 9 diamonds from an oven?
    I think they meant 6 [].
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-24-17 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment on other player's playstyle - let's play nice :)
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    What's the blue thing on the rightmost person? I can't tell if the partiers are wearing hats from various religions/traditions or if they're cosplaying the planets.

Here's a bigger picture, I think they're wearing hats from various religions/traditions as you mentioned

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I think they meant 6 [].
    I don't get it, don't we get one diamond after competing level 2 and another diamond after completing level 4 of an oven?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-24-17 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Executive Chef
    Yes, and that's 2 gems for each recipe, and there are 3 recipes. So 6 total, not 9. Vici_10 just made a mistake, presumably she meant to say 6.

Thanks pcabral! It's much more useful to have normal dancers (and loving the continued diversity, s8!), but I admit I'm a little disappointed. Planetary cosplayers would just have been too funny.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast