View Poll Results: I found this goal enjoyable and liked the content it introduced

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly Agree

13 23.21%
  • Agree

20 35.71%
  • Neither Agree Nor Disagree

13 23.21%
  • Disagree

9 16.07%
  • Strongly Disagree

1 1.79%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2017 Apr 24 - I'm So Star Struck

Executive Chef
    The goals are okay, I guess the theme is related to some current event.

On a positive note, I'm glad to see goals.

On a negative side, I've said it before and will say it again 7-8 days goals are too short, I still prefer 30 day goals that give us enough time to finish. Maybe I'm in the minority here but not everyone can check their game every couple hours especially at work, so all you got is the weekend to complete.
    This particular goal should have been 15 days long to give low level players, folks short on coins and time limited members a chance at completing.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    I dont know guys wht will it take - i dont care, its just... SO AMAZING!!!
    I'll just get it all! Wonderfully, beautifully designed! I cannot remember anything amazaed me so much during last year's updates.
    Thank you very much, Storm8! /*applause*/
    I agree!!! It is very nice to have items with details, colors, not tiny and stand alone items!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Yes, and that's 2 gems for each recipe, and there are 3 recipes. So 6 total, not 9. Vici_10 just made a mistake, presumably she meant to say 6.
    Got it, thanks for the explanation, sometimes I can be quite daft.

Loving the goals, thank you TL / S8 they're great, keep them coming! One thing I've learned fro reading these forums is you'll never please everyone but your efforts are appreciated.

Would love it if you revitalized the original Farm Story, City Story and especially the Fairytale Wonderland story line. That game had so much potential!

Fashion Designer
    It seems very well done, nicely detailed, creative and cute. The counters were available when the food was served, yay! Everything goes together nicely. Really well done. But I don't like outer space things, so when it's done, I won't use any of it.

Enough with big hunks of cheese.

There are so many parts to collect! If there is only a week to collect all that stuff and make the food, it will leave a lot of people (especially newbies!) out. That's frustrating for people who want to do the goal and cannot. When the game becomes too hard, they'll just quit. Shorter goals should require fewer parts. I do like the look of the star dust. That was cute.

I very much like that we didn't have to buy two of something we didn't want in the first place.

This theme goes well with the old Lab theme, so it was easy to use old items when decorating. Woot!

I get why people don't like short cook times. Doesn't bother me, but with short cook times, it's hard for many to get it all cooked in a week.

The stars were cute but a second color would've been nice. They're very blue!

I still don't know what that one person is wearing on their head. Is it a helmet? A babushka? I just don't know.

Fashion Designer
    I now see a poll attached and voted.
    And I will tell you my vote.

I disagreed!
    Now as to why:

1. Although I do like the content, with these short goals
    we don't get near the items as we did in the past with
    a longer goal time.

2. I think the goals should remain as 30 day goals,
    so everyone can participate and achieve goals!

3. Just seems lately the themes are coming outta nowhere.
    No thought as to season, holidays, etc. It's as if S8 has
    given up their creativity for RS1 & BS1 for the other games
    they offer. Which BTW, I can no longer play because of constant
    crashing. (Games I can no longer play, CS, DS, FS2, FFS, BS2 & RS2!)

Eh, my rant is done.
    Last edited by LadyEna; 04-27-17 at 08:39 AM.

i voted middle, because of the question.

"are these goals enjoyable" & "do you like the content"
    for me sounds kinda
    do you like "sweet" & "bitter"

i do like sweet, but do not like bitter.

bitter is that these goals are not enjoyable.
    1) they do not give any profit, even worse. building 4 appliances gives MINUS 130K.
    2) doing everything with one appliance - wdn't even try. TOO SHORT TIME. i agree with the guys saying above that we have what to do in our lives than sitting in the game 24hrs.
    i can understand, that flash-goals are meant for people to spend gems => to buy gems => to make company feel better.
    but the summer is coming, PLEASE PLEASE TURN US BACK to ONE MONTH goals! please find another ways for players to spend more gems!

nevertheless, i voted middle just because SWEET is also here!
    i absolutely love the content. it is awesome and very well designed, and for this - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Ty for these, I'm very visual

I think it might just be a little oversight, but one of the ingredients for the Jupiter Caramel Pie is fish.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2017-04-27-09-35-14.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	767.1 KB 
ID:	36626

Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    I think it might just be a little oversight, but one of the ingredients for the Jupiter Caramel Pie is fish.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2017-04-27-09-35-14.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	767.1 KB 
ID:	36626
    Lol I noticed it too but I was like ok whatever
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Hee! and also ew. I've given up on wondering about the ingredients of dishes. Some of them are just too weird.

Since it's only 1 oven, I think this goal didn’t actually need to be a full month--I'd even have been happy with 12 days. I just need a couple days to build ovens, since I needed a bunch of parts, and then TWO weekends to actually cook, instead of one.

Other than that, I'm happy. Two largish decor pieces, plus smaller sundry bits, and a full suite of coin furnishings! (Walls, floors, tables, chairs & counters) Even if I didn’t love the design on every piece, I was glad it wasn't coin chairs & gem tables or the like. And overall, I think it's a fun theme. And I think repurposing BS items and mixing them in with new RS stuff is a good way to save yourselves a little effort, and still gives us decor things we may have wanted in this game. It was better this time than when the RS foods showed up in the BS sockhop goal.

Overall, I gave you an AGREE -- it would have been agree+ if that were an option, but it's not to the level of strongly agree.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast