View Poll Results: I found this goal enjoyable and liked the content it introduced

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly Agree

13 23.21%
  • Agree

20 35.71%
  • Neither Agree Nor Disagree

13 23.21%
  • Disagree

9 16.07%
  • Strongly Disagree

1 1.79%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2017 Apr 24 - I'm So Star Struck

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, 7 days is not long when it may take a few days just to get the parts for the new appliances.

I think it would be great if they would release more items from Bakery Story and vice versa. I would love to have the asian themed items from Bakery story and I would love the coffee items from Restaurant story in my bakery. I would love the other wall and floor tiles added too, and trees and bushes and other greenery. Decorating is what we play this game for...

Rhino Keeper
    Actually only the Stardust is new. The Moon and Star knobs were required for previous ovens.

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Galaxy Hologram" 40 gems (1 free) 4x4

Last edited by pcabral03; 04-25-17 at 03:07 PM. Reason: added better picture of final prize

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Aw man I really wanted the final prize to be for coins after the last goal's final prize was made available for coins. Hopefully this is something we'll see yet with the next goals. I like buying duplicates, and I want them to be affordable!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the bright colors of the final prize! I too wish it was for coins but am glad I get one for free.

Fashion Designer
    Nice goal! This theme goes well with the futuristic items I already have.
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 04-27-17 at 07:04 AM.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    I forgot to say this before: YIPPIE on counters being available when the first food is served!!! Would like to see that on EVERY goal. It's so ridiculous to have people serving food before they get the counter to place it upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I actually finished the BS goal with 5 days to spare lol. I very rarely have problems getting appliances built on BS I have great neighbors on my bakery idk whats going on with my restaurant neighbors though
    My BS neighbors are better than RS, too. I think baking attracts a more conscientious group of people.

Executive Chef
    Omg i hate these short goals. You're requiring a ridiculous amount of parts in too short of time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Omg i hate these short goals. You're requiring a ridiculous amount of parts in too short of time.
    Same here. I barely got my first appliance built. With the short time, I don't think I'm gonna be able to finish this goal.

Fashion Designer
    This is why I like the 30 day goals, so everyone gets a chance to make goals!

I kind of like this theme. And see how it can be built upon.
    Interplanetary aliens, a space door and host table, different vehicles.
    Odd looking plants, flowers, trees. Deep Space wallpaper and floor.
    Wormholes, time travel, a tavern with alien musicians! Endless possibilities!

You can use the futuristic theme and lab with this as well.