Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Annoying pop ups

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I just got into the game again, after trying 12 times...... I have not lost my 2 realm runes, i am with 78 runes and I can mine
    So I mined, and got my 80 realm runes..... and now I am expanding... this is the first time I got the runes back..
    thanks whoever .... Now I have to go to work.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I hate getting "your dragons miss you" for DS while I'm trying to play FFS and it causes a crash or a failed battle.. Makes me want to uninstall DS, I have it, if I wanted to play I know where it is.. I don't need it force fed to me ugh
    Even deleting the other game doesn't help. I get &*(*& useless pop-ups all the time for games that I tried (back when they gave out gems for that), hated and deleted months or years ago because I didn't want them.

And tell me, how much sense does it make - the first thing that happens when you enter an S8 game is that they try their best to coerce or trick you into LEAVING it again. Immediately.

Hmm, maybe we should all take the hint and just go away? Do you suppose that would make them happy?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-20-17 at 02:33 PM. Reason: flaming S8 employees

Rhino Keeper

Those annoying pop-ups

Ok, I really liked this game but I can?t stand it any more. Whenever I open the app I get lots of pop-ups about new dragons to build, stuff to buy and so on. Last time, when I had closed 6 pop-ups and the 7th appeared, I closed the app again and deleted this game. For goodness sake, I open the app to play a game, not to click away pop-ups!

It is so annoying! It would be more customer friendly to limit the pop-ups to maybe 3 at a time - we have the list of to-do-quests anyway, no need for pop-ups. The developers should not test the patience of their customers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Ok, I really liked this game but I can?t stand it any more. Whenever I open the app I get lots of pop-ups about new dragons to build, stuff to buy and so on. Last time, when I had closed 6 pop-ups and the 7th appeared, I closed the app again and deleted this game. For goodness sake, I open the app to play a game, not to click away pop-ups!

It is so annoying! It would be more customer friendly to limit the pop-ups to maybe 3 at a time - we have the list of to-do-quests anyway, no need for pop-ups. The developers should not test the patience of their customers.
    I agree! And some of those pop ups have like 150 days timers! Which makes it PURE nightmare. If anything it makes me motivated to DOWNLOAD THOSE APS ONLY TO LEAVE WORST REVIEW POSSIBLE AND THEN DELETE THEM IMMEDIATELY.

Executive Chef
    Agree completely. So terribly annoying. Especially those that need you to click Get started, then wait. There must be a better way, like a news tab or a single consolidated news popup.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Agree completely. So terribly annoying. Especially those that need you to click Get started, then wait. There must be a better way, like a news tab or a single consolidated news popup.
    They have these games in the goal tab they don't need popups that mess up battles or gameplay

I gave up on FFS last Christmas. The frustration was too much. I find I am playing Castle Story and Dragon Story less too as the pop ups seem to have increased there. It impacts on game play.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123