Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annoying pop ups

Executive Chef
    Now castle story interrupted my tournament and caused me to die in two hits.. Delete CS! Another game bites the dust..

Executive Chef
    I tend to get them as soon as I open the game so the whole thing shuts down. Sometimes during mining and battles which causes the same problem. So frustrating! I'm not gonna download more games when I can barely access the one I have!

Rhino Keeper
    Strange that I've only gotten one pop-up since everyone else started getting them and it was for DS which I don't have installed anymore on any of them. I play on three devices (Android phone, Android Nexus 10 tablet, and iPod) and am very active and try to log on every hour to harvest food. Weird.
    Now I probably jinxed myself though.

I am also VERY annoyed with these pop-ups. Storm 8.... please STOP the pop-ups

Rhino Keeper
    I get them for Sugar Swap several times a day, even though it's not available in the UK.

Pop-Ups

Get rid of the pop-ups that occur now every time you open the App. The pop-up suggests another game I have played in the past. If I wanted to play the suggested game I would. Don't need an annoying reminder trying to get me to play a game and possibly spend MORE money for Storm8 games.

Executive Chef
    Ironically the pop ups are only convincing me to play LESS and LEss. If I'd be interested - I would have downloaded it during first 2 days....showing me timer over 150 days.... - it only makes people mad and if anything- they are LESS likely to download new ones and more likely to grow to hate the current ones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Ironically the pop ups are only convincing me to play LESS and LEss. If I'd be interested - I would have downloaded it during first 2 days....showing me timer over 150 days.... - it only makes people mad and if anything- they are LESS likely to download new ones and more likely to grow to hate the current ones.
    exactly my thought having this pop-up during 150 days just made me HATE the game, absolutely not attract me even if they offer golds/gems.
    besides with all the other pop-up , this made games crash more often than ever ! non-sense if you want people play your game
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    People have been frustrated with S8 pop-ups for years. Nobody at S8 cares.

I know what other games S8 offers; I don't need a reminder every. single. time. I log in to one game or another. Actually, I don't need a reminder at all, but even just once a week would be ok.

Once I've gifted my gems/gold for the day, I don't need the game to tell me every. single. time. I log in that I have received gifts. I can't return them until tomorrow.

I do, however, have notifications turned on so that I know when breeding is done, incubation is done, and even when crops are ready. When a tournament is going on, I grow Charm Cherries for an hour, get a reminder that they are ready to harvest, and then I get a reminder every hour to harvest my Charm Cherries and battle in the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    I have so much problems to get into the game. Trying maybe 20 or 30 times before I can get into it. It crashes all the time.
    This can last an hour before I can get in.....

A few minutes ago, i completed the mining with 80 runes, and it asked me to ENLARGE
    So I tried to enlarge, but the game crashed down again
    I lost my realms, and it is saying 78 realms left...... this is the 4th time it does this to me
    I am sick of those problems !
    and I ve been trying to go back to the game, but no way, since 15 minutes it wont open

Please S8 make something to stop these crashes, fix that thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I must say is that when it happens to me, and I loose 15 gems, S8 always give me the gems bak after controlling my game.

I want to play easily as it was a few months ago.... I spent so many gems on this game, I just like it.....
    but, S8, stop the anoying problems please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unhappy me.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast