Thread: How many neighbours do you have?

Question How many neighbours do you have?

Just wondering how many neighbours do you have in this game and how many is considered your limit or too much for you?

Rhino Keeper
    I currently have 58 I like to keep it under 100. What about you?

I have 30 something. In BS and RS though I have nearly 200 each, which would be my absolute max.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I currently have 58 I like to keep it under 100. What about you?
    I usually add and accept new neighbours so currently I have 255 neighbours. Is it too much?
    Last edited by parakiss11; 05-23-17 at 07:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by parakiss11 View Post
    I usually add and accept new neighbours so currently I have 255 neighbours. Is it too much?
    Well I guess if you work from you wall to visit, then no, but I like to visit all my nbrs daily, so under 100 is doable and not time consuming. Its really everyone's choice on how much you can handle. Are all your nbrs active?

Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    Well I guess if you work from you wall to visit, then no, but I like to visit all my nbrs daily, so under 100 is doable and not time consuming. Its really everyone's choice on how much you can handle. Are all your nbrs active?
    I do try to maintain 3-4 stars daily, starting from my wall visits. Not all are active, some of my neighbours are taking a break (blocked doors) or playing sporadically. But I do find it relatively easy to have my materials request completed. I like how most of my neighbours didn't remove me when I was taking a break without telling anyone.

Host(ess)
    386, i have alot but alot of them don't play or tip me anymore so im going to go though them and delete inactive ones. I usually only tip from my wall unless i have time to visit everyone.

Feel free to add me on my games below I try to play daily but if I can't i visit and gift when i can. I love joining avatar and emoji contests
    1st - moshigirl14 - Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, Pet shop.
    2nd - Cleo448 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.
    3rd - Heartland_Fan - Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant.
    4th - Cleo_448 - Fashion, Pet shop, Bakery and Restaurant.
    5th - Guinea_pigs18 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by moshigirl14 View Post
    386, i have alot but alot of them don't play or tip me anymore so im going to go though them and delete inactive ones. I usually only tip from my wall unless i have time to visit everyone.
    Whoa, you have more neighbours than I do. Sadly more and more players are either taking a break or quitting the game.