Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clue Bingo goal

Rhino Keeper

Clue Bingo goal

Hello I have a goal in RS that offers me to install Clue Bingo with a reward of 6 gems. But this game isn't available un my country. This goal expires in 146 days!! I have to wait almost 5 months to see this offer dissapear??

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Please contact support about this; they'll be able to help you with this matter. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I had a similar problem with mine. Do you have android 7.0?

Grand Emperor
    Just to add more info here. Clue Bingo is the app name in States but it's known as Cluedo Bingo out of States. Both are the same game.

If your Play ID is registered for States or device language set to American English, it will ask you to install Clue Bingo. You can write to Support and have them correct this goal for you.

See here for more info. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343040

Rhino Keeper

CLue Bingo Goal

I have this goal which ends in 130 days!! The fact is that in my country this game is unavailable so my question is: do I have to wait 5 months to see this goal disappear? I asked support and they told me that I have to ask in the forum. So please somebody can help me?

Grand Emperor
    Is your default langue on your device set to American English or your play account setting set to States? You will get Clue Bingo if it is. Can you try changing to another language or region setting on your play account and see if that helps? If the above didn't work, please send me your ticket number via private message.

Merged to your existing thread.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    I have this goal which ends in 130 days!! The fact is that in my country this game is unavailable so my question is: do I have to wait 5 months to see this goal disappear? I asked support and they told me that I have to ask in the forum. So please somebody can help me?
    Thanks for your ticket number. I've passed it in.

Nightclub Owner
    Same challenge here : install and play cluedo bingo but it's not available in the App Store for me. Clue Bingo is available and I have installed and played but my games don't recognize that as completing the goal.

Rhino Keeper

Angry Again you offer Clue Bingo in my Restaurant. Is not available in my country!!

Good morning, I don't understand what happen with this goal. I had it before only in my Restaurant for 5 month until it disspeared few days ago. And now again it appeared available for 90 days more, I cannot download it, is not available for my country!!! AND I DON'T WANT IT, the problem is that I think is blocking another goals of another games that I can download obtaining free gems for doing it.
    Can you do anything?? The support doesn't attend anymore individual issues, so the only hope I have is writing you.

I WANT YOU TO MAKE DISSAPEAR THE CLUE BINGO GOAL FOREVER.

And is very strange that this is only happening in my Restaurant, but nothing happens in my Bakery, luckily.

Waiting to hear something about this soon. Best regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast