Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clue Bingo goal

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Good morning, I don't understand what happen with this goal. I had it before only in my Restaurant for 5 month until it disspeared few days ago. And now again it appeared available for 90 days more, I cannot download it, is not available for my country!!! AND I DON'T WANT IT, the problem is that I think is blocking another goals of another games that I can download obtaining free gems for doing it.
    Can you do anything?? The support doesn't attend anymore individual issues, so the only hope I have is writing you.

I WANT YOU TO MAKE DISSAPEAR THE CLUE BINGO GOAL FOREVER.

And is very strange that this is only happening in my Restaurant, but nothing happens in my Bakery, luckily.

Waiting to hear something about this soon. Best regards
    I have the same problem, can't download it, not ok in my country. I even tried downloading while vsiting the US to get rid of it but didn't work either. I am so sick of that one, you have no idea. Worse is that is also shows up in Dragon story where it is MANDATORY TO OPEN THE OFFER to be able to close it and finally play. Will give up on that game because of that.

However, I don't think it keeps me from playing normally in RS although I feel it's harassment by now, has been going on since January. Enough already.

Nightclub Owner
    I have the same problem too. Annoying much.

Nightclub Owner
    For Blinks sake please remove the quest asking me to download cluedo bingo. It is not available in my region.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12