hatching and evolving time : 16h

need 185 lovely lava for crafting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1123.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	36667

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    So theoratically around may 18th, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is somewhat earlier seen the number of items needed.

Then there is good news and bad news: the good news is that it is tradable, but despite the fact that it it super rare, it only gives small gems:
    Attachment 36633
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 05-03-17 at 10:22 AM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    There seems to be a disconnect here. In the mine the fill line counts to 200 but in the craft shop it says we only need 185.

I love that she has pink in her. If I can get one to trade I'll have a shot at a Quartz dragon.

EDIT: this is fixed now. The fill line in the mine now says 185!
    Last edited by PeppiVille; 04-22-17 at 02:30 AM.

Fashion Designer

ooh it looks lovely! but I am always too lazy to mine because my game always lags when I mine. the worst is when my game suddenly crashes, then I lose the bomb and the parts. but oh well. I'll still give it a try though.

I'm liking this one a lot, love the pink element, love needing less than 200 pieces. This would be my first pink-black hybrid since playing. I hope we all can get it.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Fashion Designer
    I really hope this dragon can be traded, which would mean I could finally be crafting Quartz. Somehow these pink gems are very super extraordinary ultra rare on my island, after al these years I have 9 small and one large quartz.

I just bought the second evolution temple for my second account, so I expect at least one, and with only 185 pieces to craft maybe even two duplicates on both accounts

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Fashion Designer
    Unicorn was one of the most difficult to breed Diamond types, for me, so I accumulated quite a few Large Quartz Gems.

I know what you mean about the crashes. I was down to the wire on the Magma, with just a few hours left to finish. I had 6 bombs left from evolving my The Dark One, and needed 10 parts to start crafting it. It crashed going into the mine, and I came back to 5 bombs. Four netted me 2 parts each, and the last I got just one part. With no time left to evolve anything, I had to purchase the final part for 6 bars.

Fashion Designer
    Crafted the first on my main account this morning. Egg hatches in an hour, will go straight to the evolution temple. I really want to know if it's tradable

Second account has 140 pieces and 16 bombs, so almost there

Farm Supplier
    I'm curious how days wiLL last in spell shop bc really want this cutie

Fashion Designer
    I took the opportunity to lay on the extra Evolution Temple, while it's currently on sale. I was really close on that last one, due to never having enough free time to Evolve. Now I just need more food. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast